Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

I also think Pulis will sort Wednesday out sooner or later.

You’d hope so. 10 points is a lot, but it was 13 before today, and a lot of games left to play. 

32 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

It must kill them, we fail to go up and almost go bust then a couple of billionaires rescue us Jack stays and leads us up. Then just when it looks like we are down we pull off the great escape and then buy really well and kick on. We keep flirting with making them happy only to make them miserable.

Meanwhile they are looking over their shoulders at League One, have mounting debt, two stands shut because they aren’t safe and their team see less of the ball than we see of Prince Andrew!

Best 😂

2 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

It's ok the small heath have assessed the red card and used all their football knowledge to come up with:-

1, not even a yellow

2, he played for it

3, never touched him

Can you imagine if Jack tackled a small heath like that 😂 

Livermore tackle did more damage than the cowardly attack from the pillowfisted hero vs Jack 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Livermore tackle did more damage than the cowardly attack from the pillowfisted hero vs Jack 

Wrong day, wrong leg and it's career over.  It was a dangerous tackle and we are lucky he rode it somewhat (Could have ended in tears for everyone on the bench if he had actually properly done him),  I suppose he's used to it more than almost any other player. Maybe he's like parachutists,  knees together and roll.  Injury / tackles received ratio ?

16 hours ago, SuperTed said:

Yeah but they drink in town on Saturdays around midday. Who are the real winners here 

Would be so good if SHA got relegated,  but even at the moment, they are in danger of not being the best club in their own ground. They are certainly not the biggest. 😂😂

22 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Would be so good if SHA got relegated,  but even at the moment, they are in danger of not being the best club in their own ground. They are certainly not the biggest. 😂😂

That would be utterly humiliating if Coventry finished above them

4 hours ago, useless said:

I see they're losing a young player (Calum Scanlon) to Liverpool for around £500,000. Will probably be the first of a few to leave after the announcement that they're scaling down their academy.

Lot of money for a 15 year old

Â