Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

5 minutes ago, useless said:

They could do with a win today with Derby looking like they're going to beat Swansea. Gap between them and the relegation zone cut to six points, which is nothing in the championship.

Currently losing 

On The Line Laughing GIF by Jenny Lewis

• Haha 2

If Derby and Forest sort themselves out they’ll need to start looking over their shoulder. 

Imagine them going down and into financial meltdown and then Coventry in a ironic twist buying the Sty and becoming the landlords.... 

Oh could you just imagine...

• Haha 3

How did they beat brentford and reading ffs. They would be in deep trouble if that never happened. 

Surely the blose board won't be happy with their league position? Remember this its the same losers that sacked rowett when he got them to 7th in the league 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

How did they beat brentford and reading ffs. They would be in deep trouble if that never happened. 

Surely the blose board won't be happy with their league position? Remember this its the same losers that sacked rowett when he got them to 7th in the league 

I'd be interested to see what the fans reaction would be if they were in the stadium watching their turgid non possession football (from the two stand that are safe) I suspect they would be turning by now. As for the owners (whoever they are) I seem to recall they got rid of Rowett because they wanted the team to play attractive possession football!!!

I don't think they can afford to sack him though.

8 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

If Derby and Forest sort themselves out they’ll need to start looking over their shoulder. 

Imagine them going down and into financial meltdown and then Coventry in a ironic twist buying the Sty and becoming the landlords.... 

Oh could you just imagine...

Cov's owners wouldn't buy a round, mate, let alone a sh!thole.

9 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I'd be interested to see what the fans reaction would be if they were in the stadium watching their turgid non possession football (from the two stand that are safe) I suspect they would be turning by now. As for the owners (whoever they are) I seem to recall they got rid of Rowett because they wanted the team to play attractive possession football!!!

I don't think they can afford to sack him though.

There will be alot of unhappy blose fans. Its just as bad as mcleishs style of football.

They dont score many either. Be great if they hit a terrible run of form just like end of season then they cant afford to sack him.

They havent had bad injuries yet either so have been quite fortunate 

Â