Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

he sounds thick as pig shit.

And it doesn't even make sense. The best thing about staying up on the final day was not needing any help from us? Is it really? That's the BEST thing?

Moron

• Like 4

That video really is a gold mine.

"Can you put those scenes in words Gary?"

"You can't (read: I can't)

"I'm not gonna say who they are"

10 seconds later:

"And they're Villa fans"

"To come here and...and..a-and...win? How do you describe it? (Because I can't)"

"The best...the be...the best...the best..........(*racking brain for appropriate word*).....PART of that.

:crylaugh:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

he sounds thick as pig shit.

And it doesn't even make sense. The best thing about staying up on the final day was not needing any help from us? Is it really? That's the BEST thing?

Moron

In fairness, it probably was.

13 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Most of that video is about Villa... as per with them lot.. and for him to say im not going to mention them lot down the road ( welll errr?) To then go and say Villa about 5 times after.... :D

At least it’s proven he was really a Birmingham City fan after all.

1) Absolutely thick as shit

2) Obsessed with Villa

• Like 1

Wow, never seen that before. It's embarrassing. 

If he wasn't thick as shit he'd be embarrassed by it too, 'blues fans are class' - WTAF? 

Yeah, sure they are, all 800 (on a good day) of them. 

Gardner, very rarely do I wish injury on people but I will laugh my arse off if someone breaks your leg any time soon knobhead. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Just had a look and the game against the unwashed is almost sold out. Upper trinity is  open as well . Blose didnt even manage to sell out against us and they have what 28k? 

Saw this yesterday. 

Holte End - SOLD OUT
Doug Ellis - 185
Trinity Lower - 36
Trinity Middle - 221
Trinity Upper - 3,305
North Stand - 109

TOTAL - 3,856

38 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yep this is going to be 40k or a sellout which considering being in the championship is bloody awesome support 

With just under a month left until the game, i think this could be close to a sell out 

On 15/01/2018 at 09:06, Keyblade said:

I don't like to be judgemental but the only thing that came to mind when watching this was...this guy is dumb as hell.

I assume during the aforementioned video that the annoying background noise is a woodpecker pecking at the back of his wooden head?  Doesn't even feel it or flinch, which means it must be solid stuff!  There's no veneer in ere!!

• Haha 1

“I signed for Villa when I was 15 and since then these have been the best days of my life. I’m a Villa fan.

“I’ve come through the ranks and nothing can be better. I used to be on the Holte End. I was there when we beat Tranmere in the League Cup semi-final.

Full article http://www.birminghampost.co.uk/news/local-news/mat-kendrick-craig-gardner-boyhood-3934198

In short, craig gardner is as thick as pigshit

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yep this is going to be 40k or a sellout which considering being in the championship is bloody awesome support 

We should get a lot of good crowds from now on. Wolves game will surely sell out aswell and games in April against Cardiff, Leeds and Derby will also be close to sell outs as they'll all be massive looking at the league positions. 

On 15/01/2018 at 00:02, Czechlad said:

Their schedule is pretty good till the beginning of march barring a couple of matches. If they don't pick up a few wins, they are as good as gone because their schedule gets a lot tougher come March. 

Not sure on that, 3 of their next 4 are away. Preston just outside the play offs, Sheff Weds who are massively underachieving but have a new manager and us.

Sunderland at home is the obvious must win.

Â