Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

• 2 weeks later...

Carson Yeung's Hong Kong trial to go ahead as planned

All obstacles to case against Birmingham City owner starting on April 29 removed after private pre-trial hearing

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-president-carson-yeungs-2576842

Oh dear, oh what a pity, oh what a shame they bring on the City of Birmingham again.

Edited by tismyk

A nice little additional tucked in at the end of the article;

Blues parent company Birmingham International Holdings Ltd (BIHL) have announced a profits warning for the interim accounts to December 2012.

These unaudited figures are expected to be made public after a BIHL board meeting on Friday.

:thumb:

Blues parent company Birmingham International Holdings Ltd (BIHL) have announced a profits warning for the interim accounts to December 2012.

These unaudited figures are expected to be made public after a BIHL board meeting on Friday.

While I would love to see this happen, I doubt them figures are going to come out any time soon.  How are they getting away with what other clubs have received points deductions for?

While I would love to see this happen, I doubt them figures are going to come out any time soon.  How are they getting away with what other clubs have received points deductions for?

And they call us jammy!! :rant:

If they publish them, they'll do it in the close season, after all relegations/promotions have been decided..  Which would be a sham.

If they publish them, they'll do it in the close season, after all relegations/promotions have been decided.. Which would be a sham.

The deadline for losing points this season for going into admin was in march, they could go into admin tomorrow and the points won't be deducted till next season

Edited by Jimzk5

• 2 weeks later...
Â