Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Ok time for the phunnay...

These pair of words removed are both over 50 and they both post on FB...and they always put "KRO" and "SOTV" on every post.

What a pair of inbred fucktards...more chins between em than a Chinese phone book

XnlRV.jpg

A couple of fat, balding thick ****. Typical Bluenoses.

Owner on his way to jail, transfer embargo on the club, hopefully going into administration. It gets better by the day!

The attitude of people black country people etc, does not help Brum's cause in all those stupid 'second city' debates against Manchester.

Did somebody say black country people??

black-country-soul.jpg

These pair of words removed are both over 50 and they both post on FB...and they always put "KRO" and "SOTV" on every post.

What a pair of inbred fucktards...more chins between em than a Chinese phone book

XnlRV.jpg

Owner on his way to jail, transfer embargo on the club, hopefully going into administration. It gets better by the day!

Well, much as I hate sha, I feel moved to say...

Over fifty and post on FB? Hardly a crime.

Fat? Not especially. Let's face it, are all VTers (including the OP) slim athletes?

They have a little dig at the club they dislike in their sigs? Don't many of us?

They just seem like a couple of harmless football fans to me. I'm sure we could find more repugnant examples of the species if we really tried.

Erik Huseklepp is on loan at Birmingham. He scored yesterday, but let's hope "Huseklepp to your club" is a bad omen. His two last clubs were Bari (were in a financial mess and he did not get his pay..) and Portsmouth (say no more).

XnlRV.jpg

Well, much as I hate sha, I feel moved to say...

Over fifty and post on FB? Hardly a crime.

Fat? Not especially. Let's face it, are all VTers (including the OP) slim athletes?

They have a little dig at the club they dislike in their sigs? Don't many of us?

They just seem like a couple of harmless football fans to me. I'm sure we could find more repugnant examples of the species if we really tried.

Yeah, but those eyebrows...

XnlRV.jpg

Francis Rossi, Ray Winstone

Find the bloke with the mail order thai bride that looks like a man.

THAT's a sha stereotype, not those relatively normal looking blokes.

hahahahaaa, yeah I posted pics of those pair of loons elsewhere in this thread :-)

Seriously though, the two inbreds above really do have to be seen and read to appreciate their bellendishness

with all due respect Bicks...

When I attended the Norwich game at VP, my first Villa game ever, I traveled over 7000 miles from British Columbia to get there. I am a Villa fan.

I generally prefer lovely rich English ales, and prior to the game, I went to the Adventurers pub and had a couple before moving out onto the patio, because I found the bar a little bit packed. While I was out there, I noticed a couple of gentlemen selling cans of Carling out of boxes for a couple of pounds each. I had five cans before the match not because the beer was high quality, but because it was convenient, I could smoke and it was cheap.. Does that make me a bluenose?

note: I am only 10 stone and I have only one chin...

;-)

I was right next to the away fans at a VP game against our neighbours. There were loads of blokes in their end who looked 50+ giving it the big Danny Dyer Green Street routine. It was absolutely ridiculous.

I was right next to the away fans at a VP game against our neighbours. There were loads of blokes in their end who looked 50+ giving it the big Danny Dyer Green Street routine. It was absolutely ridiculous.

Ha ha heading out of the North Stand following the 1-0 (Milner penalty) was hilarious. Particularly remember one irate fat Burberry'd knuckle dragger with a huge gold chain gold chain getting vary aggressive. Needless to say the huge 'You fat bastard' chant pissed him off even more.

One Heathen started on me too because I told his young son to convert as there was still time for him.

Â