Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

8000 away fans (if true) is very impressive. I know it's a one off but they're certainly making the most of it!

im sure they wont even take 10% of this to Bristol City

Bruges is the most accessible European away day possible.

Celtic, Rangers, Hearts and any of the Welsh teams I would imagine would be more accessible.

8000 away fans (if true) is very impressive. I know it's a one off but they're certainly making the most of it!

Celtic, Rangers, Hearts and any of the Welsh teams I would imagine would be more accessible.

Pedants corner.

They are not in Europe, they are in Great Britain.

Pedants corner.

They are not in Europe, they are in Great Britain.

Great Britain is in Europe last I checked.

Those eejits really trashed the place:

That's just litter. An I would wager that every one of those beer cans, cups and burger wrappers was purchased in Brugge. The money spent on the clean up would be dwarfed by the money put into the local economy by the fans. Say 8000 went and they all spent an average of €100 each on hotels, food, drinks (etc) then their visit was good for the city.

I hate the Blues as much as the next man, ****, I'll have to put up with witty comments from smug colleagues who were out there when we go back to work next week but some of the bile in this thread is utterly retarded.

The bins in that video are all full. Maybe your city should have provided appropriate littler bins or even just black bags for the number of visitors.

Thats not the blues fans' fault, its the local council.

Ok... even if there were more than enough, you'd still get some litter, but as someone has said on youtube, 'I went down this morning and all the litter was gone'.

So credit where it's due, they behaved themselves, contributed to your 23rd minute round of applause and did as best they could with the seemingly very limited bins.

Well done for not letting our city down - for once.

Slightly worried about the job Hughton is doing. If they win their games in hand they're 2nd.......
The extra games will catch up with them anyway, even if they did get 2nd they'll fall back down eventually.

Their fans are talking about Club Brugge being their new sister club from over the sea :lol: And arranging a pre-season friendly each year. Thanks but no thanks...

A bit too much 'shit on the Villa' in their chants, bit pathetic.

Â