Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Laughable. As if this is going to work in the Championship especially at the end of the table they are likely to be finding themselves.

What they also seem to be missing is that one of the benefits of putting your name on the shirt is that every fan that buys one is a walking advert for your product/company. Now granted they don't sell many shirts and many of their fans are unable to walk unaided and wouldn't be what most companies select as adverts but this is a massive whole in this scheme.

I would image they will have many many games without a sponsor on the shirt.

That is where this line saves their blushes

Should the circumstances allow then the club will also be in a position to make a public show of support to certain charitable causes

If we all put a few quid each I reckon we oculd get VillaTalk.com for one match!!

That would be hysterical

Never in a million years would I put one penny into that club, not even for a joke.

I look forward to some of the "Eat at Joe's Cafe" type ads on their shirts though. As they say, it promises to be a memorable season. I'm anticipating some top comedy moments.

If we all put a few quid each I reckon we oculd get VillaTalk.com for one match!!

That would be hysterical

Never in a million years would I put one penny into that club, not even for a joke.

I look forward to some of the "Eat at Joe's Cafe" type ads on their shirts though. As they say, it promises to be a memorable season. I'm anticipating some top comedy moments.

joes cafe havent got the money after already sponsoring the 1st 3 home games substitutions...

"We didn't want to devalue that by accepting an offer that wasn't suitable so after some careful consideration we opted to bring a new and unique approach to Birmingham City.

so no one offered them the fiver they wanted?

That is where this line saves their blushes

Should the circumstances allow then the club will also be in a position to make a public show of support to certain charitable causes

Yep I read that line and I was taking that into account when I posted that.

I won't save their blushes though because everyone will know exactly how many games they have managed to get a sponsor for and how many they have failed to do so for.

As for how much it costs I intend to find out soon enough.

Under the management of Chris Hughton and with the club set to venture into European competition for the first time in half a century, it promises to be a memorable season at St. Andrew's.

memorable for the wrong reasons you losers! the laughing stocks of the whole football world

i would gladly donate a £1 for villatalk to sponser them for a game that would be hilarous

i will donate £20 to villatalk if villatalk are to be the main sponsor of Birmingham City Football Club during any league or cup match during the season of 2011/2012. This offer is only for the first game villatalk sponsor Birmingham City Football Club and It will not be obligatory to pay any further amounts after this game.

Is that binding?

Johnson cost Wolves £4m. A work colleagues mother-in-law cleans for Johnson, who told her that was the fee. NO sell on clauses or extra on top if he makes so many appearances etc. Hear it from her myself at my colleagues wedding.

Nothing we don't know but basically told her the noses were having a fire sale and the players there still are bracing themselves for inevitble administration.

So I expect Dann to go for far less than what Barry Wom wants.

If you thought you couldn't laugh anymore at them: think again!

News from China: Potential problems with Xtep kit deal

As if things couldn’t get any worse for Blues right now, Xtep have announced that should Blues not get promoted this season, they will terminate their five year kit deal three years early.

The news, which was reported in today’s Ming Pao newspaper in Hong Kong is yet another problem for Blues to deal with. Whilst Xtep are happy to continue their sponsorship with Blues this season, BCFC can ill afford to lose another long term stream of income – and lose yet more face in China.

The original kit deal was worth £7.1million when originally signed, although there had been word in China last month that less money would be forthcoming this year than originally planned because of relegation.

With news that the rumoured investment that had been reported previously isn’t as close as originally hoped, Birmingham City are going to be facing more questions about their financial predicament from fans

Could they be the first club ever not to have a sponser or a kit maufacturer? how humilating :lol::lol::lol:

Â