Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

This does not surprise me. 

All involved in the anti catholic/Celtic royalist scene. Quite a few go over for the marches each year playing pipes etc.A load of Chelsea do the same

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

All involved in the anti catholic/Celtic royalist scene. Quite a few go over for the marches each year playing pipes etc.A load of Chelsea do the same

I still think there is gonna be trouble.  Im sure those lulus will be gagging for a fight ans rangers fans will be happy to oblige

4 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Targeting Liam Rosenior apparently. Would he manage in League One?

Wish Mowbray well.

Sunderland should be getting Rosenior imo. They haven't had a permanent manager for six months so not sure what is going on there.

SHA will end up with Alex Neil or Paul Heckinbotham.

5 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Sunderland should be getting Rosenior imo. They haven't had a permanent manager for six months so not sure what is going on there.

Heckingbottom is strongly linked to Argyle.

Posted (edited)

Trevor Francis dies....loads of Villa fans pay sincere tribute to him (esp those who are old enough to remember his playing days)...even sha forum arch enemy heroes and villans were generous in paying respect.

Chico Hamilton passes away.....and some still can't let it go :

Screenshot_20240522_070854_Chrome.jpg

Edited by mottaloo
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, VillaChris said:

They all seem to think they are getting Moyes.

Deluded isn't even the word. Seriously.

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

They all seem to think they are getting Moyes.

Deluded isn't even the word. Seriously.

I could see Moyes going there tbh. 

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I'd be absolutely astonished. West Ham fans aren't happy with his style of play, but he's done a bloody good job, won a trophy, done well in the league. His stock is high enough to walk into a mid table PL job no bother, why would he drop 2 divisions?

Even if he's desperate to get back into work ASAP, you'd think the likes of Hull, Norwich etc would be very glad for a manager with his experience and record, he isn't rocking up at Small Heath.

Yes, but it’s the biggest ever league one project mate

A chance to manage the entertainers on the way up and a possible cup success as well 

I think you will be surprised by some of the candidates for the biggest job outside of the top flight mate, Moyes being the first one

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c1ww8xw8nywo

It's clear that Pochettino has left to join a bigger and better team. I'm astonished no one on here has joined the dots and made the link. With the promise of a no expense spared top team, a brand new in the pipeline 60k stadium infested with knotweed, a trophy cabinet the size of Wembley thats just waiting to be filled - whats there not to like? I'm off to bet the kids on this.

You might be on to something but look at how many other managers are throwing their hats in the ring - Klopp, De Zerbi, soon to be followed by Ten Hag, Tuchel and Ancelotti. Amorim has also reportedly flied in to have a look. 

Won’t be that easy for Poch to win out.

Mate.

4 minutes ago, BG_Villa_Fan said:

You might be on to something but look at how many other managers are throwing their hats in the ring - Klopp, De Zerbi, soon to be followed by Ten Hag, Tuchel and Ancelotti. Amorim has also reportedly flied in to have a look. 

Won’t be that easy for Poch to win out.

Mate.

Emery apparently interested in the project

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

I could see Moyes going there tbh. 

He wouldnt join us in Championship when we had Dr X "money" doubt he would go League 1

4 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Emery apparently interested in the project

Champions League or the Bristol Street Motors cup, I know where I'd rather be!

2 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

Champions League or the Bristol Street Motors cup, I know where I'd rather be!

It all about PASSHUN mate, PASSHUN 

• Haha 1

Â