Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

15 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Speaking of film scripts, there has been some excitement/expectation that they’ll get their own Prime/Netflix series now that they’re owned by the mega rich and famous. 

I really hope that they’ve been filming this season, I would love to watch the behind the scenes action unfold. 

If they were already doing it then bringing in Rooney might have made a scrap of sense. But there weren’t, they are just stupid.

"Knuckle-Dragger Railways" present the Blue Nose Football Special 2024/25!

Travel to new destinations, stay overnight in 5 star police cells and meet opposition fans from strange new locations. Stops to include Exeter, Lincoln, Wycombe, Cambridge, Shrewsbury, Wrexham, Mansfield, Burton and Stockport. 

Warning: No Bank Holiday Service, No Wembley Play Off Service, Service delays likely due to leaves on the line/engineering work on the Jude Bellingham  Bridge,/concrete cows trespassing on the line at Milton Keynes and expected industrial action by train staff who are unwilling to provide a service to Noses. Book early to avoid disappointment (although that is guaranteed at the end of every away game!). "Keep Right On" our plush trains:D  

Incredible' Train Journeys: Traveling ... Prices: Cattle Class £10, No Class £5, Silver Class (unavailable - try AVFC)!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Is that a claret & blue phone the chap with the cap behind him has?:detect:

• Like 1

Banter aside, do we think they’ll walk League one and get out at the first attempt? Sunderland as a recent example struggled for a few years.

I guess it’s not easy once you end up down there.

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

Banter aside, do we think they’ll walk League one and get out at the first attempt? Sunderland as a recent example struggled for a few years.

They'll probably get in the playoffs but I can see Huddersfield, Rotherham and Wrexham being likely stronger.  I'd prefer em to have a dismal year and finish 17th behind Lincoln to give a good platform for further relegation.

I'm more interested in their finances. They are already losing over 20mil a year. Any sponsorships etc they sign will have to reflect they're a league one team. TV and prize money etc has to drop? Although I doubt hugely from the championship.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I think the big questions really are

• Will either of their two current managers want to be their manager in League One? They both have an out (sickness or only an interim job)
  • How long can they fight off a points deduction due to their profitability, and how serious will it be when they get it?
  • Can they keep or improve their squad with so many leaving?

Wagner find answers to those questions quickly, they will be the best team in League One and they'll be back next year.

Don't find answers quickly or at all, and they could go missing for years.

Edited by HalfTimePost

56 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Relegated 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I think the big questions really are

• Will either of their two current managers want to be their manager in League One? They both have an out (sickness or only an interim job)
  • How long can they fight off a points deduction due to their profitability, and how serious will it be when they get it?
  • Can they keep or improve their squad with so many leaving?

Wagner find answers to those questions quickly, they will be the best team in League One and they'll be back next year.

Don't find answers quickly or at all, and they could go missing for years.

Back to reality! 

0HN04m2.jpeg

Derby fans are loving that they went down as they sang they would party when Derby died plus the team included 2 Derby players that ironically refused to play in League One

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, useless said:

If Solihull Moors win today they will be closer to them than us in the football pyramid.

I'm sure they will be devastated that their "mates" have gone down, a fair proportion of them are Noses in any case. I expect a few rousing choruses of SOTV today and if so: Play Up Bromley! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

All signs indicate they’ll struggle. Do they even know who the manager will be? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

They'll probably get in the playoffs but I can see Huddersfield, Rotherham and Wrexham being likely stronger.  I'd prefer em to have a dismal year and finish 17th behind Lincoln to give a good platform for further relegation.

I'm more interested in their finances. They are already losing over 20mil a year. Any sponsorships etc they sign will have to reflect they're a league one team. TV and prize money etc has to drop? Although I doubt hugely from the championship.

I can see them doing better than Hudds. Not much optimism there, and, unless there's a complete overhaul of the squad, there'll remain a hugely toxic culture among the players. André Breitenreiter, the current manager, says he's never seen anything like it in his 30 years of managing and "wouldn't have joined" if he'd known about these problems.

Edited by His Name Is Death

3 hours ago, John said:

Is that a claret & blue phone the chap with the cap behind him has?:detect:

DVB mate

• Like 1

Â