Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

They always, always find a way to win the odd game against a team they've got right beating.

At the same time, their rivals seem to constantly let them off the hook. 

Yet, we are the spawny ones.  

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Like 3

Pass the sick bag, they’re off the hook again. Time to get the anti rattle juice out

I've been watching the game and Preston have been awful, hard to believe that before today they had only lost one in ten and are meant to be challeging for promotion, QPR looked much better and created way more the other day, small heath haven't even been good themselves, but haven't had to be.

This result doesn't make them safe though, they're still only two points clear as it stands, with Leicester to play next

They have to be the jammiest team going! 

Always circling the bottom of the pan, but never flushing. 

8 minutes ago, useless said:

I've been watching the game and Preston have been awful, hard to believe that before today they had only lost one in ten and are meant to be challeging for promotion, QPR looked much better and created way more the other day, small heath haven't even been good themselves, but haven't had to be.

This result doesn't make them safe though, they're still only two points clear as it stands, with Leicester to play next

Not watching the game but if the BBC stats tell the true story then Preston are definitely crap

Said it in another thread but a good chance they're bottom 3 next weekend. 

And then still have Huddersfield to play. 

Plymouth at home to Rotherham, great chance for a win. 

Huddersfield at home to Millwall the same. 

They then still have to go to Huddersfield. It's far from over. 

• Like 1

Well they will be out in town tonight, maybe a some extra celebrations with their sister/aunt as well.

Mate

🤣

• Haha 1

Preston have actually been unbelievably rubbish, genuinely one of the worst performances I've seen from a Championship team, utterly baffling considering how well they were doing. Heavy touch after touch, misplaced passes, aimless passes, constantly just kicking the ball out of play, hit and hope forward balls, hardly any chances created whatsoever, towards the end when they were finally in a good attacking position with everyone waiting in the box their player on the ball decides to shoot from distance and blazes it over, and then again they have what looks like one last chance for an attack in the final seconds and one of their player inexplicable kicks it out of play because of an heavy touch

Pobably doesn't say much for these that they weren't much better, and I don't think they're out of trouble yet by a long shot, because of they play like they did today against most teams they will lose

Just now, useless said:

Preston have actually been unbelievably rubbish, genuinely one of the worst performances I've seen from a Championship team, utterly baffling considering how well they were doing. Heavy touch after touch, misplaced passes, aimless passes, constantly just kicking the ball out of play

They were rattled mate...

🤣🤣

26 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Said it in another thread but a good chance they're bottom 3 next weekend. 

And then still have Huddersfield to play. 

Plymouth at home to Rotherham, great chance for a win. 

Huddersfield at home to Millwall the same. 

They then still have to go to Huddersfield. It's far from over. 

Plymouth are away to Rotherham who have just beaten Millwall at home. Plymouth barely won a game since Schumacher went to Stoke. As it stands they are big favourites to go down if they don't beat Rotherham.

Hopefully one of Huddersfield or Sheff Weds can win at least two more games in the run in as that will put some pressure on SHA as they've got Leicester who got back on track today and Norwich and Coventry. Cardiff won at Cov today aswell so that isn't a gimee home game by a long shot.

Plymouth have had a couple of bad results but a lot of their recent form is down to the opposition, in bad run they've had to play Norwich, Preston (who before today were actually in very good form), Ipswich, West Brom, Leeds, and Coventry, that's a bunch of either the best teams in the division or the most in form

1 hour ago, useless said:

Pobably doesn't say much for these that they weren't much better, and I don't think they're out of trouble yet by a long shot, because of they play like they did today against most teams they will lose

Indeed. A couple more twists and turns ahead for sure. I am hoping that dvb barry bannan will have a big say in the final shake up, especially if it means that the great unwashed finally slip round the u bend.

But for now....the bull ring tavern is proppa jumpin' as they plot their way to champions league glory in 3 years,thinking they'll walk the league next season 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, useless said:

Plymouth have had a couple of bad results but a lot of their recent form is down to the opposition, in bad run they've had to play Norwich, Preston (who before today were actually in very good form), Ipswich, West Brom, Leeds, and Coventry, that's a bunch of either the best teams in the division or the most in form

Argyle's home form has completely collapsed, not only losing games but barely making any chances. 

Rumours growing that Foster has been sacked this evening and is being replaced by Warnock.

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Indeed. A couple more twists and turns ahead for sure. I am hoping that dvb barry bannan will have a big say in the final shake up, especially if it means that the great unwashed finally slip round the u bend.

But for now....the bull ring tavern is proppa jumpin' as they plot their way to champions league glory in 3 years,thinking they'll walk the league next season 🤣

You sound more rattled than a rattlesnake shaking some maracas in a metal bucket, while rolling down a gravel embankment.  

Mate. 

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 3

Â