Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Just now, theboyangel said:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7vwzskvhxjm9a87btgp

they're circling the pan again 🤞

But will the giant turd final flush?! 

5 minutes ago, calcifer said:

But will the giant turd final flush?! 

We live in hope (but already know the turd won’t flush!)

Edited by theboyangel

Sheff Weds also won again so they're only three points off second bottom now when it was probably about 10 + points two months ago.

Good for us if they're just waiting for Mowbray to get well again as feels like they'll lose more games with a caretaker in who's never managed before.

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

Big results for teams around them too. Only out of the relegation zone on GD now

Way to look at it is QPR and Sheff Weds have all the momentum now so will win more games in the run in.

Huddersfield taken 4 points from new manager's first two games and dug in for a very good point v Leeds with 10 men.

Millwall won their first two with Neil Harris going back so they'll probably scrap more wins out.

SHA going to need 50 points at least so feels to me they're taking a huge chance just waiting for Mowbray to recover as they could be well in the bottom 3 by the time that happens.

Blackburn just on 39 points is concerning me though, don't think Eustace has won a game since he's taken over.

57 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Way to look at it is QPR and Sheff Weds have all the momentum now so will win more games in the run in.

Huddersfield taken 4 points from new manager's first two games and dug in for a very good point v Leeds with 10 men.

Millwall won their first two with Neil Harris going back so they'll probably scrap more wins out.

SHA going to need 50 points at least so feels to me they're taking a huge chance just waiting for Mowbray to recover as they could be well in the bottom 3 by the time that happens.

Blackburn just on 39 points is concerning me though, don't think Eustace has won a game since he's taken over.

Yeah a few teams around them have the momentum but they always seem to pull a couple of wins out when it gets to this stage so not getting my hopes up.

• Like 1

Â