Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Mystic Mike says:

The letters "W" and "B" are significant.

Blackpool, Blackburn and Birmingham all have the "B" curse. Blackburn Rovers are doubly cursed, with two "B"s.

Wigan, West Ham and Wolves all have the "W" curse. Wolverhampton Wanderers are doubly cursed, with two "W"s.

But the most cursed of all is West Bromwich Albion, with two "W"s AND two "B"s. Doomed.

Aston Villa have neither "B" nor "W" in their name, and are therefore safe.

So the bottom three will be Blackburn (BB), Wolves (WW) and WBA (WWBB).

You can't argue with science.

Shocking away form, Steve Kean is a clown and just playing so poorly at the minute. At the wrong time also. Although I'm not zatman, can see exactly why he thinks they will go down. Will be Blackpool, Wigan and then one of Wolves/Blackburn/WHU/Blouse for me.

I don't mind Wigan, but I hate everyone else.

Mystic Mike says:

The letters "W" and "B" are significant.

Blackpool, Blackburn and Birmingham all have the "B" curse. Blackburn Rovers are doubly cursed, with two "B"s.

Wigan, West Ham and Wolves all have the "W" curse. Wolverhampton Wanderers are doubly cursed, with two "W"s.

But the most cursed of all is West Bromwich Albion, with two "W"s AND two "B"s. Doomed.

Aston Villa have neither "B" nor "W" in their name, and are therefore safe.

So the bottom three will be Blackburn (BB), Wolves (WW) and WBA (WWBB).

You can't argue with science.

What about Bolton Wanderers?

Yes they can laugh at us despite the fact that we're having an appalling season.... and we're still above them..... they've won a cup... and 3000 turned up to celebrate! :lol:

i think i just heard mccleish saying the funniest and stupidest thing just now. he said barry ferguson is good enough to play in man united midfield :crylaugh:

what planet is the guy on?

Considering the likes of Gibson and Carrick regularly play in Man Utd's midfield he's probably correct.

That says far more about Man Utd's midfield than Barry Ferguson though.

Yeah, because we've excelled ourselves in the Europa League.

Yes and our own fault for this.. banging on about top 6 finishes but when it comes to europe we field the likes of Beye right and barely get through first round.. just as bad as throwing a FA Cup game away.

Talking of the Europa League (a little OT I know) but if Man U win the FA Cup (or Man C win and finish top 5) will Bolton or Sunderland get the other Europa spot - or does it go down to sixth place - just curious

The runner up in the cup will get it, so it will be Bolton or Stoke (not sunderland ;) )

Ha ha - I meant Stoke of course - getting my red and white stripey teams confused. Thanks

Â