Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

coyles been brilliant, very under-rated

I think pretty much everyone thinks he's doing a fantastic job and is one of the best managers in the league this season.

That doesn't make him under-rated.

That makes him rated.

I think pretty much everyone thinks he's doing a fantastic job and is one of the best managers in the league this season.

That doesn't make him under-rated.

That makes him rated.

do you see him linked with top jobs? i dont so that makes him UNDER -rated

Well I don't rate him.. neither do I hate him.. I haven't seen much to form an opinion really, from what I have they haven't really impressed me with the long ball solution (never liked it).. but like I said I haven't seen much to form a proper opinion.

After being fined £40,000 Carlson Yeung had to remortgage his house in order to finance the fine... oh wait, he already did that.

Are you sure it wasn't one of his coats? The ones created by work-shop kids at 6am in the morning?

this thread was in danger of dropping off the first page, can't have that. i have a question; can anyone confirm or deny that there was an agreement between all the birmingham clubs way back in the day that none of them would take the name of the city. that is until 1905 when small heath renegued on the pact and changed their name to 'birmingham' before later becoming 'birmingham city'.

i can't remember where i read/heard this and hence can't be sure of its validity but it certainly sounds like something they'd do.

this thread was in danger of dropping off the first page, can't have that. i have a question; can anyone confirm or deny that there was an agreement between all the birmingham clubs way back in the day that none of them would take the name of the city. that is until 1905 when small heath renegued on the pact and changed their name to 'birmingham' before later becoming 'birmingham city'.

i can't remember where i read/heard this and hence can't be sure of its validity but it certainly sounds like something they'd do.

If it's sneaky and against an agreement that will be SHA.

Â