Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Once Eck leaves those jokes they are screwed.

Who's Eck?..

Birmingham have one of the best goalkeepers and central defensive partnerships in the league. Foster, Dann and Johnson. If you put those 3 into our current team..

They are the only 3 players I'd consider to be 'above' that club though.

Once Eck leaves those jokes they are screwed.

Who's Eck?..

Birmingham have one of the best goalkeepers and central defensive partnerships in the league. Foster, Dann and Johnson. If you put those 3 into our current team..

They are the only 3 players I'd consider to be 'above' that club though.

Big Eck, whatever. :?

I'll be surprised if 2 out of 3 of them are there next year.

Foster, imo, will certainly leave.

naa foster aint going to leave us chaps,hes happy winning trophys at blues and european football next season....happy days :) ...do you think you will get european football next season lads????good to see us and the stokies representing the midlands in europe next season....

Ohhh i see i thought you meant qualify for it next season. I think we have a chance of qualification through the fair play league as we haven't had many yellows if i remember rightly since March20th so should be well in with a shout - we'll find out in a few days i guess.

According to our ITK's we'll be coming in for one of your guys in the summer, hoping its Foster wouldnt say no to Johnson or Larssen (as backup)

I'll be surprised if 2 out of 3 of them are there next year.

Foster, imo, will certainly leave.

naa foster aint going to leave us chaps,hes happy winning trophys at blues and european football next season....happy days :) ...do you think you will get european football next season lads????good to see us and the stokies representing the midlands in europe next season....

Firstly its trophies not throphys. And to win trophies must mean he;s been at the club since 1960's?

Foster wont leave, there are not many clubs who will put in a bid for him, he is good but isnt good enough or needed in any of the teams in the top half of the league.

Enjoy Europe, its something you can tell your grandchildren about...

Do you think SHA will put their first team out for their matches or save them for next seasons relegation fight?

think villa_shere is wrong about Foster, would love him here next season tbh

He is not much better than Green or Robinson.

Even my mate (ST holder at the Sty) thinks that he is overrated by many.

Villa need a goalie and Foster would be an OK addition to the team but i wouldnt be over joyed by signing him.

I think Foster is decent but nothing special, he is helped at the moment by the fact he is playing for a side designed not to let in goals. His record is as much about the people in front of him as it is his ability as a keeper.

Had he had Dunne and Collins in front of him all season I doubt his stats would be anything like as good.

Decent but not great which is why he ended up at Utd and why he ended up at Blues.

Opta ranked Foster #1 in dropped crosses back in January/February. He's also made two absolute howlers this season against West Ham and Wigan and the latter could yet prove crucial if they go down. Having said that i think he's about average for a premier league keeper, good for a shit team and shit for a good team.

On a slightly different note, i wonder where he'd rank in small heath's best players of all time? if dugarry ranks 2nd despite only playing about 20 games for them i reckon Foster would probably be top 5. How pathetic.

naa foster aint going to leave us chaps,hes happy winning trophys at blues and european football next season....happy days :)

Really not sure why you have (incorrectly) pluralized the word trophy ?

Your greatest ever moment...We've done it 5 times.

Â