Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Hlebs been shit because he cant be arsed to play for them, he knows their a shitty little club with absolutely nothing going for them and he wants out. Im just amazed he went there in the first place and I bet he's asking himself that very question.

Hope the Sty gets engulfed by the Black Plague, and our rejects all contract it.

Except Ridgewell. He's already an ugly bastard so we can let him off

For such a fierce rivalry a lot of transfers do take place between the two clubs - it's mostly one way though :D

Will take Foster off of their hands though, apparently statistically the best keeper this season, with a better save % than Van Der Sar, Cech, Hart, Reina etc (and obviously every other keeper :lol:)

Some spurs fans have said they've got wind of SHA fans saying they're gunna dress up like Nazi's and wear gas masks to the Lane on the last game of the season...

Cant be true, even the inbreds aren't that **** thick

Even their songs about our rejects are about their time here? lol

I cant remember them exactly but it was someting like:

Kevin Phillips:

He used to play for albion, he did he did,

then he played for villa scum, he did he did

then all of his dreams came true

he came to play for the blues

Kevin Phillips, Birmingham's number 9

Craig Gardner's one ive forgotten but it was something about being blue and white and hating villa scum

:lol:

Chronologically incorrect as well, because he played for us before Albion.

Idiots.

Helb has been shocking at blues,and also injured a lot,i cant wait to see the back of him(very dissapointing)....still hes got a carling cup winners medal for his services though so it aint been all bad for him....

I'm sure "Helb" will be the envy of Barcelona with that medal, they will all soon be flocking to Small Heath...

Â