Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

After explaining the previous, it's quite hillarious that those idiots have also been taken over by clueless people.

These morons who have done a 'proper' takeover couldn't even be arsed to research the history behind the gang that was formed in that area, and instead used the fictional name from a fantasy BBC series to create their company name instead.   :crylaugh:

I suppose this fictional name is quite appropriate and coincides with their fantasy takeover which is no more than a hedgefund anyway.   

Mate.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
Proper typo, Mate.
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

After explaining the previous, it's quite hillarious that those idiots have also been taken over by clueless people.

These morons who have done a 'proper' takeover couldn't even be arsed to research the history behind the gang that was formed in that area, and instead used the fictional name from a fantasy BBC series to create their company name instead.   :crylaugh:

I suppose this fictional name is quite appropriate and coincides with their fantasy takeover which is no more than a hedgefund anyway.   

Mate.

I’d love to see any market research they completed before they acquired their stake in Small Heath.

”Appeal to lowest common denominator. Love of Jaguar Land Rover may be workable angle. Gangster programme where none of the actors are from Birmingham also to be considered. Have a pint in their Town, even though I thought they bore the name of the City? Don’t compliment female family members, likely to lead to jealousy. Use of word Mate, mate? Is this guy Jasper an actual carrot?”

Edited by SuperTed
Typo
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Ill be honest i literally couldn't care less about if peaky blinders were villa or blose

We are bigger club, bigger fanbase more famous fans more successful 

Facts

I only care because it would hilariously burst their bubble.

In the TV show they have never actually said they support sha as far as I am aware, it is just assumed. It would be so funny if Tommy mentioned his love for Villa (won’t happen because I think the writer is a nose).

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Ill be honest i literally couldn't care less about if peaky blinders were villa or blose

We are bigger club, bigger fanbase more famous fans more successful 

Facts

Not for too much longer if you listen to their deluded, incestuous fans.

We’re all rattled apparently.

Bedwetting over a bloke who has openly admitted he doesn't know anything about football. 

It's like stopping a bloke in the street and giving him 10 grand for one of his turds. You can paint it gold, get whoever to invest in buying it but at the end of the day, a turd is still a turd. 

• Haha 2

last few years theres been no excitement, no expectations. they've known their place. now there's a morsel of optimism it'll just make it even funnier when it all goes wrong

Edited by tomav84
  • Like 3

Dont follow anything about any major american sports so i dont know or care who tom brady is 

Out to make a quick buck probably then when it goes to shit that blose shirt ends up in the bin

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Shocked 1

Fairplay to them. exposure. Which they need. Bad news is that more exposure will show everyone worldwide how crap they are.This is the equivalent of David Beckham taking a minority holding in the New England Patriots. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Fairplay to them. exposure. Which they need. Bad news is that more exposure will show everyone worldwide how crap they are.This is the equivalent of David Beckham taking a minority holding in the New England Patriots. 

Good point. 

Imagine getting all hyped to watch this big team that they trying to promote blose are then after watching them and seeing them finishing 18th people quickly get bored and stop watching

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Good point. 

Imagine getting all hyped to watch this big team that they trying to promote blose are then after watching them and seeing them finishing 18th people quickly get bored and stop watching

Most of them will think its a soccer team from Alabama ! 

• Haha 1

he's bought a bit of the raiders too, he's just one of many who've clocked that putting your cash in a sports team is better than putting it in the bank

if they've just been bought for a quid then what do you think a small percentage is worth? he then sits on it for 5 years whilst using his own face to grow a little bit of interest in them and then sells that small share quietly for a huge profit percentage

if they are successful then obviously that percentage goes up, if they're not then it still goes up but not by as much, they don't have to be successful for it to be worthwhile and that's the key...ultimately it means next to nothing, he's invested in them as exactly that, an investment, he'll be taking his money out as soon as its worth it to him

Â