Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

11 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

reportedly Reading will be receiving another points deduction soon. 

If that happens they will probably drop below the knuckledraggers, how (un)fortunate.

19 hours ago, bobzy said:

That's kind of what I'm saying - it's a run where they should pick up some points.  If they don't, they're in big trouble.

They won't be in ANY trouble. Even if they did end up in the bottom 3, everyone above them would suddenly get points deductions to ensure they don't flush. 

'Tis written in the stars.

58 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

They won't be in ANY trouble. Even if they did end up in the bottom 3, everyone above them would suddenly get points deductions to ensure they don't flush. 

'Tis written in the stars.

Indeed - I've given up hope they'll ever get relegated. I'll just have to enjoy their pointless existence scratching around in the lower half of the championship

Appears as though the training grounds are owned by University of Birmingham, and the club just lease them off them.

They were looking to buy it outright around the time Carson Yeung happened, but they didn't complete the purchase.  I can't imagine they ever managed it after what happened following that so unlikely to be an insurance job.

Might put then in breach of their lease conditions depending on how it happened though 🤪

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

If they dont own it the it wont be a insurance job

Maybe their lovers the sky blose will loan them their training ground

Craig Gardner is Technical Director. He is probably the brains behind any scam

Â