Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

2 hours ago, useless said:

Richardson interviewd on talksport and wouldn't even confirm that Eustace would be keeping his job, said something along the lines of that they will talk with him to see if he agrees with their vision.

Did he not want to fight Simon Jordan either ☹️

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Couple of UB40 on the radio this afternoon because they’ve done the theme tune for the Commonwealth Games claim that they do not class Vile as a Birmingham club

mate

How do you go from talking about the theme to the commonwealth games to talking about Aston Villa? 

Forget 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon these words removed need about 3 to turn any subject on to us 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

How do you go from talking about the theme to the commonwealth games to talking about Aston Villa? 

Forget 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon these words removed need about 3 to turn any subject on to us 

Maybe they see us as a worldwide brand not just Birmingham.  Backhanded compliment really.

I just heard the whole interview on talk sport. How can they not publicly back eustace? The guys just been appointed and to day they wont be making  achange is very demoralising. Imagine they replace him even before a games started. That would be a complete and utter embarrassment. Lopez i think would surely try get somone like biesla

So from what I can gather, they have been taken over by selling just over 20% of the club (not the actual honk Kong stock listing part so it will still be on the HKSE) but will have full control in the day to day running of the club, and the new owners have already said they borrowed money to get to this stage, and on top of that have handed that day to day running of the club over to a man with a rather dubious past when it comes to being involved with football clubs....

Basically they're putting lipstick on a pig 

2 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

So from what I can gather, they have been taken over by selling just over 20% of the club (not the actual honk Kong stock listing part so it will still be on the HKSE) but will have full control in the day to day running of the club, and the new owners have already said they borrowed money to get to this stage, and on top of that have handed that day to day running of the club over to a man with a rather dubious past when it comes to being involved with football clubs....

Basically they're putting lipstick on a pig 

Sounds just like what the Tory party are doing.

• Like 1

Gymshark a brand i wont be purchasing anything from in the future.

Been looking online to see richardsons met wieth and there is absolutely nothing on him. Seems to be quite  a private person so owning a football is probably not the best thing to do if your after that lifestyle 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Why? UK success story and ran by a Villa fan. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Been looking online to see richardsons met wieth and there is absolutely nothing on him. Seems to be quite  a private person so owning a football is probably not the best thing to do if your after that lifestyle 

Gymshark is owned by a Villa fan?

• Haha 1

Â