Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Everton? Port Vale? West Brom? 

From memory of a decades old trivia question, I believe Port Vale is one of the clubs (possibly the only) without a place name. An old work mate of 30+ years was a Vale fan and confirmed it too.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, brommy said:

From memory of a decades old trivia question, I believe Port Vale is one of the clubs (possibly the only) without a place name. An old work mate of 30+ years was a Vale fan and confirmed it too.

Weren’t TNS in Wales named after their sponsor Total Network Solutions?

think they’re now The New Saints but that still has nothing to do with the area name they’re based in. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, brommy said:

Kinda strange now that it’s been mentioned but I’ve never given Port Vale’s name any consideration before.   

As for not being named after a place,  I guess since they dropped the Woolwich, the same can be said for Arsenal.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, brommy said:

Yep, I lived in Stoke for a long time, unfortunately for me……the area they’re based in is actually called Burslem which is one of the 6 ‘old towns’ that merged to form Stoke-on-Trent eventually 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SuperTed said:

Apologies this does include some naughty language but . . . The absolute state of this, a grown man 😂

He would be on his toes quicker than lightning. Always that sort

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SuperTed said:

Apologies this does include some naughty language but . . . The absolute state of this, a grown man 😂

Jeez,

what a 24 carat plonker.

must have been pissed as a fart from drinking up town when he made this…..

Mate 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, SuperTed said:

Wouldn't this be the sort of thing that Twitter should be taking down? 🤔

"We will immediately and permanently suspend any account found to be posting violent threats."

"You may not threaten violence against an individual or a group of people. We also prohibit the glorification of violence."

• Like 3

Â