Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

My pal went to the ground just before Christmas to do some electrical work. He said it's a absolute S*** hole, proper going downhill.  Needs 8k worth of electrical work in the office area. They said they will get back to him, ain't even paid his invoice for £450 yet. 😂

No way will they. That's the insurance con job backup, burn it to get a few quid. Tell him to keep good records, it can be proven the wiring was bad and they knew about it hopefully their insurance will be void and they can't blame 'the lectricks mate' 

• Haha 2

I can't help but wonder that these protests could backfire on them, I can understand them not being happy with the ownership, but not sure trying to embarrass them into selling the club will work, what if they stop funding them, and then started assest stripping them to recover debts, they'd be in serious trouble. Also if the protests lead to the EFL investigating their ownership more closely I'm not sure if that will be a good thing for them either.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, useless said:

I can't help but wonder that these protests could backfire on them, I can understand them not being happy with the ownership, but not sure trying to embarrass them into selling the club will work, what if they stop funding them, and then started assest stripping them to recover debts, they'd be in serious trouble. Also if the protests lead to the EFL investigating their ownership more closely I'm not sure if that will be a good thing for them either.

Isn't there some bloser on the EFL board? Hence why any deductions they've had have been as minor as possible and timed to cause the least impact? 

I think that that's actually true, but I'm not sure if it has anything to do with them getting minor penalties, as I think those decisions go to an independent panel. The EFL tried to dock them points in 2020, for example but that was eventually over ruled by the independent panel.

As much as I would enjoy seeing them relegated, they might actually go on to win a few games in League 1. Where they are currently is almost perfect. Not shit enough to go down but stuck in a form of purgatory with no hope of things getting better.

• Like 1

The next three matches are against the bottom three clubs, Barnsley (H), Peterborough (H), Derby (A). 

They should pick up a win along the way but if they don’t, that would be one win in fourteen and thoughts would probably be turning to who the manager for 2022 will be.

• Like 2

They're playing the bottom 3 in consecutive games, Barnsley and Peterboro at home with Derby away.

Even they can't fail to get less than 6 points at the very least from those games, surely ?

Mate.

10 hours ago, useless said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886rfsvau7z9g3mv5ob31

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, mottaloo said:

They're playing the bottom 3 in consecutive games, Barnsley and Peterboro at home with Derby away.

Even they can't fail to get less than 6 points at the very least from those games, surely ?

Mate.

Probably not but if they fail to beat them all or just beat Barnsley and lose the other two matches, they start to be in a relegation battle again...

Â