Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

I heard the one nose moaning about the vanishing Jude cash and Daz said on no less than 2 occasions "but Birmingham City are a big club"

I switched the radio off and drove home in silence.

Yes I heard that, even spoke to the wife about it.

She asked if Daz the Spaz was a 'Nose, you'd think he was the way he arshlikan's the small heaths.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Yes I heard that, even spoke to the wife about it.

She asked if Daz the Spaz was a 'Nose, you'd think he was the way he arshlikan's the small heaths.

is he a doghead? 

36 minutes ago, Genie said:

Do they have a sell on clause on Bellingham? Hopefully not as he’s looking like a real star (he already was but you know what I mean).

Yeah think it's 5%. Probably just enough from keeping their arsee totally off the skids

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59597926

Birmingham City boss Lee Bowyer disappointed by 'limited' transfer funds

By Ged Scott and Richard Wilford

BBC Sport

Last updated on1 hour ago1 hour ago.

From the sectionBirmingham

After returning to Birmingham in January, Craig Gardner became number two when Lee Bowyer arrived in March before stepping up to become technical director in June

After returning to Birmingham in January, Craig Gardner became number two when Lee Bowyer arrived in March before stepping up to become technical director in June

Birmingham City boss Lee Bowyer is "disappointed" by the "limited" funds he and technical director Craig Gardner will have to spend in the January transfer window.

Blues, who made the Championship top four after a bright start to the season, have slipped to 16th.

But, while still within eight points of the play-off places, Bowyer admits their hands are tied going forward.

"I feel for Craig," said Bowyer. "The hand he has to deal with is ludicrous."

When Bowyer joined from Charlton Athletic in March he fully expected there to be some reasonable investment on the playing side, following his early communications with the Blues board.

"I'm not disillusioned," he told BBC Radio WM. "And l'm not going to complain about it. I've just got to try and grind out results.

"But I'm disappointed at the way it's panned out as that's not what was told to me the minute I walked in.

"There's been a lot of changes from what I was told then to now, but it is what it is. I can't change that. And, if there is one thing I am good at it's adjusting because I've had to do that a lot in the past."

wheeze-laugh.gif

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Oh and one 'tard moaned "where's the Bellingham money"?

they literally retired his shirt number and were dancing in the street because the saint jude money went in to their debt and paid enough bills to keep the wolves from the door

did he think they retired the shirt number because he boosted the transfer kitty?

They've got two tough games coming up away to Blackburn and Fulham after those two those two their game against Peterborough on the 29th could take on more significance.

Edited by useless

Â