Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Looks like he was a nose all along.
Wouldn't surprise me, but he was standing on the holte watching us against Tranmere, supposedly.

He may or may not have been who knows, if he was it doesn't mean he was supporting us does it.

Indeed it doesn't. Strange to read so many conflicting stories recently though, albeit they're all on the Internet, so one shouldn't read too much in to these things, the crux of it is he is no longer a Villa player, **** him. :lol:

So glad I'm right at the front, hopefully Judas will come up for corners, or defend corners, and I can give the word removed both barrells

It's a shame he felt he had to resort to such an act to justify his claims to be a nose... his intelligence is way too low to understand no one really gives a shit who you support so long as you put the effort in on the pitch.

He's probably been getting stick for playing for us and claiming to be a fan whilst here, so has to show the noses that he's a knuckledragger - the fact he's done this sums up his low IQ....

I feel for his brother (and family!)

I would think it would be common sense for a professional footballer to not say who he support(ed) until:

* he's at the club he support(ed)

* he's reasonably sure that he's not going to be leaving that club until the peak of his career is behind him

I watched their game yesterday since the Villa wasn't on here. I thought he was going to get taken off at the half, that's how bad he was. He scored a good goal, but other than that went much better in the 2nd half. Everton were controlling the midfield most of the game and should have won.

Did Curtis not say Gardner was the least intelligent on the Soccer AM teammates when he was still here? Case rested.

I read an article about him in a footy mag(Ithink it was one of my sons) that claimed his nicknamr at the club was Rodney cause he's the thickest one there!

Almost spit my cornflakes out when I read this earlier today

Craig Gardner digs deep to keep Birmingham in with a shout for Europe

Premier League

Birmingham City 2

* Jerome 26,

* Gardner 51

Everton 2

* Anichebe 19,

* Yakubu 22

* Paul Doyle at St Andrew's

* guardian.co.uk, Monday 15 March 2010

Once, Birmingham City and Aston Villa could have joined forces to conquer Europe. That was what City officials proposed in 1955, when their club were invited to become the first English participants in European competition, but Villa rejected the idea. So Birmingham contested the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup by themselves, and over the next few seasons enjoyed successful campaigns on the continent – 50 years ago this month they became the first English club to play in a European final, losing in the Fairs Cup decider to Barcelona. This could be the season in which they finally secure a return – but that may entail leapfrogging the team in the last of England's Europa League places, one spot and two points above Birmingham: Aston Villa.

If Birmingham pull off that unlikely feat, it will partially be because, unlike in 1955, they have been reinforced by former Villa players. Liam Ridgewell has been a mainstay of their defence all season, Kevin Phillips has struck important goals, and against Everton another who once earned a living at Villa Park finally made a goal-scoring contribution. Craig Gardner's equaliser in the 52nd minute was his first goal for the club he supported as a child and since joining from their biggest rivals in January. "Anybody who has any doubt about him [because of his Villa connection] should realise now that he's a proud local Blues fan," said the manager Alex McLeish.

"He was ill before the game but he said he was OK. I knew when I signed him that he's got that heart and is the type of character that would play through injury and illness, but I still had to say 'you can't let us down here – if you're going to collapse after 20 minutes it's a problem'." Gardner played almost an hour, during which his dynamism, in addition to his goal, helped his side recover from two goals down and salvage a point that spared them losing ground to Villa, and prevented Everton from gaining any on either of them.

When Victor Anichebe and Aiyegbeni Yakubu struck twice within three minutes in the first half they not only gave Everton a seemingly commanding lead, but also became the first team September to score twice at St Andrews. They could have inflicted more damage but when Cameron Jerome cut the deficit by wafting a Keith Fahey cross into the net, Birmingham rallied. Gardner's subsequent equaliser was deserved. Gardner's form proved that Birmingham have greater depth than earlier in the season. In recent weeks that has enabled McLeish to practise rotation for the first time, a welcome option as players who excelled earlier in the campaign started to suffer from fatigue. McLeish still believes that the other clubs challenging for Europe have greater playing resources, though not superior mental ones."The other teams might have bigger squads than us and more experience and maybe more quality, but our players again showed terrific resilience," said McLeish. "They will never give up."

It seems like the Guardian have started copying their match reports out of "Keeprighton". It's shocking they can't afford proper reporters these days.

Â