Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Don't know which comment was worse.

That one or the comment about saying everyone has a soft spot for Harry Redknapp :lol:

:lol:

I forgot about that one. I actually laughed out loud when he said that.

Some quotes from there "Match Day Thread Vs Pompey"

Blues are just destined to never win anything.

I thought this was finally the time.

Our history keeps repeating itself.................

What makes it even more of a sickener is that Porstmouth aren't even good. We've been beaten by a team who are bottom of the league by some margin.

I know it's more the linesman's fault, but I knew we wouldn't win with Bennett in charge.

Feel Sick after this...

I was actually getting excited over the prospect of a trip to wembley

you don't get many years when the big clubs are missing and this is a wasted chance for us to do something....again my side lets me and all of us down......we are and should be used to it, but when will it finally stop.....never probably....

Same old Blues. Always let you down, been there seen it for the last 40 years never gets better.

Come off it , mate

It's tough being a BlueNose sometimes but again we let a real opportunity slip.....the only club with a more favourable tie than us this weekned is that Filthly lot from B6 tomorrow

We shoot ourselves in the foot

In 1931 and 1956 we were hot favourites to win the FA Cup .....we lost

We reached two European Finals in the early pioneering days of European footy.....we lost both

Baggies 1968........Leeds 1972....Fulham 1975 .....Watford 1984 .....Liverpool 2006.......Lost the League Cup Final in 2001 on pens, have also lost two League Cup semi finals as well (QPR 1967 and Leeds 1996) .....and so on and so on

Our best ever Top League position in 130 odd years was 6th in 1956.....for a club of our size and stature, that's embarrassing

BTW The curse was put on the football club and not just SA........You have to admit, 104 years later, we've haven't had much to shout about

KRO

135 years of hurt continues to 136

I agree with you mate......our history is embarrassing............

but curse ......

i believe in father christmas as well

You couldn't really make them look worse ...

20478_283837627547_283738867547_3595871_6523365_n.jpg

My god I actually work with the little baldy guy front left & believe me he aint yer typical loudmouth gobshite bluenose. Really decent bloke but I suppose the beer got the better of him that day.

Play up Pompeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hooray:

Well the 2 birds aka "zule chicks" LMFAO are the two local bikes in Marston Green Tavern

Both are on facebook, as got friends in common with them :? But neither are on my friends list

They're creepy and they're kooky,

Mysterious and spooky,

They're all together no kay,

The Addams Family.

Their ground is a museum.

When people come to see 'em

They really are a screa-um.

The Addams Family.

Neat

Sweet

Petite

So get a witch's shawl on.

A broomstick you can crawl on.

We're gonna pay a call on

The Addams Family.

Na na na nah (snap fingers twice)

Na na na nah (sing three times then snap fingers twice)

We thank you God for giving

The food we need for living

For food and fun and friendship

We thank you God

Amen

Our best ever Top League position in 130 odd years was 6th in 1956.....for a club of our size and stature, that's embarrassing

:lol:

I like the fact they point out they have no history... then suggest they have some sort of stature (or size for that matter).

They're creepy and they're kooky,

Mysterious and spooky,

They're all together no kay,

The Addams Family.

Their ground is a museum.

When people come to see 'em

They really are a screa-um.

The Addams Family.

Neat

Sweet

Petite

So get a witch's shawl on.

A broomstick you can crawl on.

We're gonna pay a call on

The Addams Family.

Na na na nah (sing three times then snap fingers twice)

We thank you God for giving

The food we need for living

For food and fun and friendship

We thank you God

Amen

I always thought it was

Your sister is your mother

Your father is your brother

They like to **** each other

The small heath family

Clap clap

Not being from Birmingham, I probably don't have as strong a hate of them as the rest of you. Still don't like them though, but a part of me was disappointed they didn't win today. I think watching them get knocked out by us in the SF or final would've been 10 times better than watching them go out to Portsmouth.

What's the deal with SHA (as you brummies call them :lol:) anyway? Everything about them just seems so much of a dive compared to Villa. Their stadium, their players, their fans...

Not being from Birmingham, I probably don't have as strong a hate of them as the rest of you. Still don't like them though, but a part of me was disappointed they didn't win today. I think watching them get knocked out by us in the SF or final would've been 10 times better than watching them go out to Portsmouth.

What's the deal with SHA (as you brummies call them :lol:) anyway? Everything about them just seems so much of a dive compared to Villa. Their stadium, their players, their fans...

Well Small Heath = Small Time :)

Much to learn you have of the Small Heath Alliance (SHA) inbreds young Skywalker...

There was a team called City,

They came from Birmingham

They got knocked out of the FA Cup by Alex Stock`s Fulham,

Twas in the final minute the referee blew up,

And now those blue and white bas-ards are out of the FA Cup,

Cue the laughing Policeman :lol:

There is a team called City,

They come from Birmingham.

They got knocked out the FA Cup,

By Pompey's Avram Grant.

They dreamed about the final,

But really f***ed it up.

And now they'll watch the Villa,

Pick up the FA Cup....

Oh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ho.....

I think alot of people would have loved to see us knock them out but that wasn't my concern. After seeing the shambles of the London Met at Wembley, I don't think they could handle a Local derby at Wembley! Alot of supporters would have backed out of going! But it's all ifs and buts if we get there!

Much to learn you have of the Small Heath Alliance (SHA) inbreds young Skywalker...

The first rule is you never capitalise them... they don't warrant capital letters! They are small heath! :-)

Â