Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

For sale 30000 blue and white foam hands. Genuine reason for sale... :crylaugh: :

...will easily accommodate 5 or more fingers (foam hand or see photo near top of page).

Edit before anyone else claims it.

big foam hand- £2 in provident vouchers,new plasma tv to watch semi finals on-stolen by mums new boyfriend,getting dumped out the cup before you get the chance to use em - **** priceless :D

You couldn't really make them look worse ...

20478_283837627547_283738867547_3595871_6523365_n.jpg

My god I actually work with the little baldy guy front left & believe me he aint yer typical loudmouth gobshite bluenose. Really decent bloke but I suppose the beer got the better of him that day.

Play up Pompeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hooray:

Well the 2 birds aka "zule chicks" LMFAO are the two local bikes in Marston Green Tavern

There was a team called City,

They came from Birmingham

They got knocked out of the FA Cup by Alex Stock`s Fulham,

Twas in the final minute the referee blew up,

And now those blue and white bas-ards are out of the FA Cup,

Cue the laughing Policeman :lol:

You couldn't really make them look worse ...

20478_283837627547_283738867547_3595871_6523365_n.jpg

My god I actually work with the little baldy guy front left & believe me he aint yer typical loudmouth gobshite bluenose. Really decent bloke but I suppose the beer got the better of him that day.

Play up Pompeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hooray:

Well the 2 birds aka "zule chicks" LMFAO are the two local bikes in Marston Green Tavern

I think my mate poled the one in the cap after a wedding reception in Chembo-land....hope he remembered to wipe his three-card on her curtains on his way out.....

Play up Pompey, brilliant result.

The thing I don't understand is small heath were so desperate to play us at Wembley. Have they all got selective memory? We've beaten them FIVE times in a row.

DUring the game the commentator said that the 'whole of Birmingham' wanted a Wembley semi or final as Villa v Blues. Well I for one didn't, I wanted them out, and they are :D.

DUring the game the commentator said that the 'whole of Birmingham' wanted a Wembley semi or final as Villa v Blues. Well I for one didn't, I wanted them out, and they are :D.

Agreed.

Commentator was obviously as deluded as the knuckledraggers

Â