Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

After Cardiff they have:

Hull - home 

Ipswich- home

Bolton - away

Burton - home

If Monk can get any sort of bounce you would think they could pick up a few points from that run of games. 

6 minutes ago, av1 said:

After Cardiff they have:

Hull - home 

Ipswich- home

Bolton - away

Burton - home

If Monk can get any sort of bounce you would think they could pick up a few points from that run of games. 

Bolton away will be hard but they need to be picking up 7ish points minimum there. 

2 hours ago, av1 said:

After Cardiff they have:

Hull - home 

Ipswich- home

Bolton - away

Burton - home

Hull had Able Hernandez back tonight (he scored) so given they beat SHA 6-1 earlier this season I reckon they can get a point.

Can see them beating Ipswich even though they still have a slim chance of top 6.

Think Bolton will beat them. They are strong at home.

They'll beat Burton. Burton have won 3/3 out of SHA though.

Would even 7 points be good enough from those fixtures. There would only be 5 games left and 4 of those are against Wolves, Bristol City, Sheffield United and Fulham!

6 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

They'll get a result at Cardiff, you heard it here first 

It's a nice idea, but they won't. Cardiff are actually good, they're not going to be derailed by a team that hasn't even scored a goal since God was a lad.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

It's a nice idea, but they won't. Cardiff are actually good, they're not going to be derailed by a team that hasn't even scored a goal since God was a lad.

They have always been a dodgy team that can fluke a point against better teams

10 hours ago, av1 said:

After Cardiff they have:

Hull - home 

Ipswich- home

Bolton - away

Burton - home

exactly, those games are very winnable, i think they will win three of those games and pull themselves clear. If they dont their remaining games are extremely difficult 

23 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Lose tonight as Monk hasn't had long enough to work with the squad yet, before Delayed Onset New Manager Bounce (DONMB) gets them a result at Cardiff. They also manage to keep Wolves quiet in the derby-of-sorts and, needing a win to stay up on the last day, manage only a draw against Fulham.

7 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

First, you say? :blink:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Have no issue with that. A draw would be ideal, Cardiff drop 2 points and still keeps SHA sweating at the bottom.

Not holding my breath on that scenario though!

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

exactly, those games are very winnable, i think they will win three of those games and pull themselves clear. If they dont their remaining games are extremely difficult 

Very winnable if your team isn't complete shite tbf.

Â