Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Lee Clark has been sacked according to BBC WM. The results currently are the same as they have been for the last 18 months or so, so not sure what has prompted the board to decide this was the time to axe him. It'll be interesting to see who else is crazy enough to take the job.

All the other teams down there like Huddersfield, Bolton and Fulham are all improving now with new manager so Blackpool aside I don't see three poorer teams than SHA in the division.

I think they'll go for Gary Rowett who's done a good job at Burton. Would only be worried if they got in Hughton as he'd probably do enough to keep them up.

Guy doing the sport on WM tonight said there is no chance whatsoever of Hughton working for that board again :)

Pity they changed I thought their now ex-boss was doing a fine job!

I would back Francis or Fry to do just as well as they did last time or might they go for someone like Mick Harford, Tom Ross, the manager of their ladies team or for someone from the Far East given the people who will be making the decision?  

I would guess they will be looking at someone who is out of work as they are unlikely to want to pay anything to any current club to take their manager off their hands. Any new manager would have to be desperate to join them and will need a lot of luck to keep them up. I will be wishing them lots of luck for the rest of the season (none of it good)...    

Ha Ha, surely they are going down this season. Then going bust. Then getting a 15 point deduction for going into administration. Then going down. Then going bust. 

yes please :D

Can't see them getting a decent, accomplished (ish) manager. Who would see them as an attractive proposition? They won't be able to offer the new manager decent wages, they're standing on the brink of relegation/administration with no money to properly strengthen the squad. In all senses of the word, every part of that club is genuinely effed. I think that only an unproven guy, or someone who's desperate to try and fix a tattered reputation would think about giving it a go.

Plus, who'd want to go and see a half empty sty full of angry knuckle draggers every week? Apart from comedy value, I wouldn't fancy it.

if the finances are still bollocksed I have no idea who would come in and give them a useful lift. A.N. Other may give them new manager lift, but you can't polish turds, even more so 25 of them. They'll be down there scrabbling at the bottom this season I'm fairly confident of that. 

Â