Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Got to laugh at this...

abbj8.jpg

It's a good job they identified him as being BAFFLED as I wouldn't have been able to have gotten that from his body language in the picture.

In actual fact it's an insult to Laurel & Hardy to have him pose like that.

9950-28741.gif

Got to laugh at this...

abbj8.jpg

It's a good job they identified him as being BAFFLED as I wouldn't have been able to have gotten that from his body language in the picture.

though it doesnt say what he was baffled by, i as assuming he didnt know what that thing in his hands was for

There was something about somebody buying 25 percent of them on the Birmingham Mail website the other day, but looking at their forum there doesn't seem to be any reaction to it whatsoever, the fans must just be numb to it all by now.  It's about time they were punished.

There was something about somebody buying 25 percent of them on the Birmingham Mail website the other day, but looking at their forum there doesn't seem to be any reaction to it whatsoever, the fans must just be numb to it all by now.  It's about time they were punished.

Carson Yeung owns 26%.

They can't find the shareholders who own a fairly large lump of the club. They are somewhere in deepest China.

The Brum Mail have put Plop-Villa ratings on the Blose page prompting the comment "get this S H I T of the Blues page"

The irony here is that more noses probaly watched this game than were at the sty today.

• Like 4

Carson Yeung owns 26%.

They can't find the shareholders who own a fairly large lump of the club. They are somewhere in deepest China.

They really are a mess of a club. 

Carson Yeung owns 26%.

Deary me, that's no way to look after your shares. Here's the article if anyone is interested, although it's not that interesting, I guess you could say their fans are right to be blasé about it all.

And all the best to Yeovil for today :)

Edited by useless

Â