January Transfers 2021

villa4europe

6 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Anderlecht, Lisbon, and er Middlesbrough. I have only just realised this is a loan. Did Everton give him a 5 year contract? Madness.

5 years on £75k a week. He's played 32 games for them :D 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I think it's a good move for him. They have low expectations, he'll likely start every game and if he plays well might attract a permanent bid in the summer from someone. 

isnt he moving to get into the England squad, Southgate probably wont bother with him now unless Baggies also sign Mount :P  

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

isnt he moving to get into the England squad, Southgate probably wont bother with him now unless Baggies also sign Mount :P  

If that's the case then he's being a bit optimistic!

I don't see him making it at Arsenal so could be a good move for his club career, but you're right, he's more likely to get picked by Southgate playing a few games a year at Arsenal than every game at a bottom half team. 

Rugani on loan to cagliari from juve 

Zirkee to parma on loan from bayern 

Yedlin to galatasaray on a free from Newcastle 

Troy parrot to Ipswich on loan from spurs - Did nothing for Millwall, kane is injured again, they have striker problems and he still can't make a squad 

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Yedlin to galatasaray on a free from Newcastle

Am I misremembering things, or were Newcastle complaining that he hadn't been able to get his visa documentation sorted in time to play us? Is this connected to that?

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Am I misremembering things, or were Newcastle complaining that he hadn't been able to get his visa documentation sorted in time to play us? Is this connected to that?

That did happen but I think they might be unrelated according to reports, i dont think he was 1st choice and his contract is nearly finished

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Sami Khedira signed for Hertha Berlin, they are splashing the cash but they better be careful as are in rotten form and could go down

not sure Rashica joined in the end

Hertha are in freefall. Only got Bayern this weekend too...

19 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Fulham trying to sign Josh Maja of 'amusingly slipping out of Sunderland's fingers' fame I see.

the Sunderland Till I Die circle might be complete as his replacement Will Grigg looks like leaving Sunderland as well. 4million for 5 goals in League 1

• Shocked 1

15 minutes ago, Zatman said:

the Sunderland Till I Die circle might be complete as his replacement Will Grigg looks like leaving Sunderland as well. 4million for 5 goals in League 1

Will Grigg's on fire...

Â