January Transfers 2021

villa4europe

45 minutes ago, sne said:

Yeah, but still. That they are spending it now would be a bit surprising and quite the gamble. Remember reading the Swiss Ramble report on their finances a couple months ago. They lost a lot of revenue and money in the last year. 

to be fair, over the last 5 seasons Ajax are +250m in the transfer market (sold - 450m, bought - 200m)

14 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

to be fair, over the last 5 seasons Ajax are +250m in the transfer market (sold - 450m, bought - 200m)

Yeah thanks to that they are making a bit of profit but they still have a €92m yearly wage bill

11 hours ago, Keyblade said:

West Ham taking a 50% loss on Haller, ouch. They didn't even try to make it work.

I always wondered, is it shit scouting in these cases? How can you make a judgement so poor?

There is clearly a player there, what can go so wrong?

Or left hand not talking to the right

They needed a striker, needed to replace Carroll, on paper haller ticks both of those boxes, also West ham have good wide options so not sure why they aren't getting balls in to him

That is unless haller suffers from lukaku-itis the big brick shit house of a striker who actually isn't a traditional English target man meaning his strength, hold up and heading aren't actually that good (I think Wes suffers from the same) 

Not seen enough of him or west ham to know the exact problem but when I have seen him he's been poor

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

I always wondered, is it shit scouting in these cases? How can you make a judgement so poor?

There is clearly a player there, what can go so wrong?

He had a very good season in Frankfurt playing with Jovic and Rebic. Not that kind of teammates at West Ham and confidence is almost completely gone now. Needs a fresh start.

45 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Or left hand not talking to the right

They needed a striker, needed to replace Carroll, on paper haller ticks both of those boxes, also West ham have good wide options so not sure why they aren't getting balls in to him

That is unless haller suffers from lukaku-itis the big brick shit house of a striker who actually isn't a traditional English target man meaning his strength, hold up and heading aren't actually that good (I think Wes suffers from the same) 

Not seen enough of him or west ham to know the exact problem but when I have seen him he's been poor

Lukaku play has massively improved this part of his game since he went to Inter

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Kubo gone on loan to getafe from real madrid

Matondo gone to Stoke on loan from schalke, surprised at that one

Cant get into a shit Schalke team, maybe for the best for him

Brighton apparently has agreed terms for Moises Caicedo who was said to be a almost done deal to Manure and was previously linked to a bunch of other big clubs.

Guess they'll have a redy made replacement if the choose to cash in on Yves Bissouma in the summer. 

12 hours ago, Xela said:

Snoddy completed his move to boggies. 18 month deal. Good signing for them both on the pitch and in the dressing room 

Yeah even if they go down and he stays he'll be solid for them next year in the championship, good signing 

Â