January Transfers 2021

villa4europe

21 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Had a check and Costa has scored 9 league goals since September 2018.

If he can't do it at Atleti I can't see him doing it anywhere else major where his motivation won't be as high.

Will probably end up at Inter Miami or somewhere like that.

Has he had many minutes though? You might be right though and he could be finished. Part of me would love to see him in a Villa shirt (but he’s very much not a Smith type signing.

Edited by Genie

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Last started at Celta Vigo on 17th October.

Came on as sub in their last three games.

Can't see him coming back to England as pretty sure he didn't really like living in London when he was at Chelsea.

Jorge Mendes client, Wolves need a striker :detect:

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Jorge Mendes client, Wolves need a striker :detect:

Yep, short term deal until the scale of Jimenez's injury is determined? 

This looks like a racing certainly to me

FM wonderkid Ugarte has moved to Europe, joined Portuguese club famalicao

Looks like Brazilian contracts expire today too, yacob, sandro released on frees and 39 year old Andres D'alessandro 

Bas Dost moved to brugge from frankfurt for 4m

Juan Fernando quintero gone to shenzhen from river plate

Edited by villa4europe

Haller apparently off to Ajax for around £20m. I thought he was brilliant in the Bundes. Wouldn't mind villa taking a chance on him. I think there's a good player in there, West Ham had no idea how to use him and his confidence is shot to the floor. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Haller apparently off to Ajax for around £20m. I thought he was brilliant in the Bundes. Wouldn't mind villa taking a chance on him. I think there's a good player in there, West Ham had no idea how to use him and his confidence is shot to the floor. 

I'd snap there hand off for 20 mil!!

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Huntelaar is still first choice there so they definitley need a striker, their other options like traore and brobbey are very different players, good wide men for service, he should go back to a 1 in 2 striker there 

Traore is the starting striker for Ajax bit is a bit raw. Huntelaar comes off the bench

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sne said:

Wonder where AJAX are getting their money from. Haller for £20m and favorites to sign Christian Eriksen, be it on loan or whatever he'd still want a big salary.

Still got some of the De Jong, De Ligt and Van der Beek money

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Still got some of the De Jong, De Ligt and Van der Beek money

Yeah, but still. That they are spending it now would be a bit surprising and quite the gamble. Remember reading the Swiss Ramble report on their finances a couple months ago. They lost a lot of revenue and money in the last year. 

Â