Pre-match thread

One For The Road

Judging by some of the responses to the last 2 games....I am more hopeful of a positive result, against Arsenal.....I have shelved my own opinion of the last 2 games, in favour of theirs, in order to make way for a more positive expectation.

Edited by TRO

32 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

No expectations. A point would be great, but I'm afraid our boys will continue where they left off last week.

A point would be great I agree. I think it will be a draw, 2-2 with Jack and Ollie to score our goals.

18 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

A point would be great I agree. I think it will be a draw, 2-2 with Jack and Ollie to score our goals.

I would take it now.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I just saw on the Chelsea game that we have the second most goals from corners this year so far. I hope that’s a trend that continues

But...WDFAFC

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, 7392craig said:

Nervy first 15 minutes, then we’ll score. 2-1 win. I fancy us to have our tails up tomorrow.

Same. Had a good feeling about the Liverpool game before it started - and not before any game since.

I feel good about this one - and have no idea why. I see a win against the odds

I have to admit, I’m struggling to get excited about football at the moment. I think it’s the lack of fans and strange atmosphere, coupled with much bigger things happening in the world. I still love the Villa and I’ll still watch tonight, but it’s not the same. 

How this match will go, it’s hard to predict. Depends which Villa turn up. I’d be happy with a draw, another goal or two for Ollie, or even a 0-0. We could get battered, and there’s a chance we can win if we get everything right. It’s important to stop the last two losses from becoming a losing run. I think I’ll have a quid on 2-2. UTV! 

We really dont want to lose 3 on the trot...i hope the boys have been motivated enough to come out of the traps quicker tonight...

We really need to stop teams overloading the wings..when cash is being  overloaded we crumble because no one supports him

In my opinion barkely should be rested and hourihane should replace him..

UP THE VILLA!

Edited by OLDVILLAIN
SPELLING