Weekends Football 2/4 October

andykeenan

16 hours ago, sne said:

Chelsea really should be performing better. Takes time to gel and all that but Lampard is not getting the max out of his squad. They look no where near more than the sum of their parts. Far worse actually.

Frank is just a shit manager, if Ancelotti had that squad!

8 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

So I watched two bundesliga games today. Werder's where they played in an empty stadium. 

Now RB Liepzig where the stadium has let 8000! fans in there.

Weird.

The rules are set by each state, the east didn't have it as bad as the north or west or south

Not sure what the North and south will do but the west where I am had some real bad hotspots so doubt we'll have anyone back any time soon

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The rules are set by each state, the east didn't have it as bad as the north or west or south

Not sure what the North and south will do but the west where I am had some real bad hotspots so doubt we'll have anyone back any time soon

Yeah it seemed risky. I hope it works out. 

7 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Don't think we are.

Sure 4 wins from 4 is a great start, but we will fall away for sure.

I loved this. Just pisses me off when people refer to Manchester City as City or Man Utd as united. Or the United States for America for that matter. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Strange for Bremen to be empty but Hannover let 7,000 in for their derby against Braunschweig.

9 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Don't think we are.

Sure 4 wins from 4 is a great start, but we will fall away for sure.

I'd love Bristol City to be promoted. We need more geographic diversity, the biggest city in the South-West should be represented.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â