Emiliano Martínez

hippo

18 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’d be surprised if he left.

Minimum one season wait to consider the possibility of European football with us, which might not happen. If he wants to play champions league he can get that in the summer. And I don’t think we could hold it against him 

9 minutes ago, Amed said:

Love him and his 🦇 shit craziness 😂.travelling to UK for Liverpool game, and gutted he’s not making it but so much happier he won the World Cup!! 🎉🎉

Is it confirmed he's not going to make it? 

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Incredible achievement for him.and the club too. That save at the end of extra time was amazing, looked certain France would win 4-3. When it went ti pen's there was only one winner 

Emi has proved he’s world class. What a keeper and he’s ours..

2 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

If Mings was going to be dropped Emi as the obvious choice to be captain. Literally the only argument against was some people don’t like goalkeepers being captains because they’re too far away from the action / referee.

Been loads in recent times, Schmeichel captain Leicester to FA cup and also his country. His opposite number today was captain and also of Spurs. Neuer and also Buffon. Certainly there's plenty at international level when you consider many nations give it to most capped player.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Condimentalist said:

Is he now the highest profile player in the club's history? 

Globally you would have to say so.

I would think so. Hopefully our marketing team can capitalise on this..

Â