Ruben Shakpoke

Kingman

15 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Secrets out has put up the goal. Beats a defender and megs keeper. He looks a lot bigger than our other lads

What is secrets out? Edit- I have seen the goal on Instagram, nice little finish. Secret Scout provided the video 

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
31 minutes ago, useless said:

His goal from the other day in the last slide, hopefully his injury isn't too bad.

lovely goal.

Lets hope it not a recurrence of the old injury that he was out for so long with?

• 3 weeks later...

I have just seen a picture that he has posted on his Instagram. I am not sure what his injury was but it doesn't look too good for him, as he is in a hospital bed with his whole leg in a brace. I assume he must have had an operation on his knee, but someone else may think differently?

8 minutes ago, NeilS said:

I have just seen a picture that he has posted on his Instagram. I am not sure what his injury was but it doesn't look too good for him, as he is in a hospital bed with his whole leg in a brace. I assume he must have had an operation on his knee, but someone else may think differently?

a real pity, he has had almost non stop serious injuries since he joined us, lets hope it doesnt hinder his development etc.

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

a real pity, he has had almost non stop serious injuries since he joined us, lets hope it doesnt hinder his development etc.

Yeah, It is hard enough to make it at the top of the game as a youngster without injuries setting you back. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery for the lad as he seems to have a good knack of hitting the back of the net in the limited game time he has had.

• 6 months later...
4 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He looked amazing for our youth team when he came on as sub in the Fa Youth Cup match at Villa Park. He’s a battering ram of a centre forward

Yep...certainly saw the difference in quality he had when he came on.

10 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Yep...certainly saw the difference in quality he had when he came on.

I agree but on the other hand, I also remember saying similar things about Nathan Delfouneso and Rushian Hepburn-Murphy and being made to look a fool. Although, saying that, I think Delfouneso has had a good career in the lower leagues

Edited by sir_gary_cahill
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I agree but on the other hand, I also remember saying similar things about Nathan Delfouneso and Rushian Hepburn-Murphy and being made to look a fool. Although, saying that, I think Delfouneso has had a good career in the lower leagues

You can only really comment on how they play at the level they are at...its all opinions then. 

• Like 1