Ruben Shakpoke

Kingman

3 minutes ago, Nigel said:

You can only really comment on how they play at the level they are at...its all opinions then. 

I think you are correct here, the sad reality of the situation is at this football club, the vast majority of young players won’t make it. Every 10-15 years or so, a Jack Grealish standard player comes along. In my opinion, from the limited action that I have seen of him so far, I think that Josh Feeney looks absolutely outstanding 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Yes he could be a battering ram but he also has lovely touch and balance. Bit like a Dalian Atkinson / Benteke hybrid .but i do see thongs otjers don't   normally becuase i imagine it. 

When I said a battering ram, I meant in a unique way, sorry I didn’t specify 

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

When I said a battering ram, I meant in a unique way, sorry I didn’t specify 

Nothing to apologise for sir . This site is all about opinions and not facts. Imagine how boring it would be just discussing facts!!! 

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Nothing to apologise for sir . This site is all about opinions and not facts. Imagine how boring it would be just discussing facts!!! 

Sometimes facts are needed to back up opinions, there is nothing wrong with boring 

• 8 months later...
3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He looked immense when he came on as a sub tonight, he’s quick, strong, has ability on the ball too. I am very excited by this lad, he even scored this evening, great finish too

The next Drogba!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

The next Drogba!

I don’t want to put too pressure on the lad but I’ve seen Shakpoke a couple of times now.  I’ve been hugely impressed by him without wanting to put too much pressure on the lad as he is only 18 (I think without checking). He looks to be a great finisher, the way he took his chance this evening, it just looked second nature to him. Delfouneso was brilliant as a kid but I’d go as far as saying Shakpoke looks even better!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Got a bit of everything hasn't he. Tall , strong good touch , pacey and can finish. I think i described him as a Dalian Benteke hybrid in the past. Looks like he is going to be a powerhouse as he turns from boy to man. 

Shame he has missed so mucb scholar football development but he is an interesting one to keep an eye on. 

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He looked immense when he came on as a sub tonight, he’s quick, strong, has ability on the ball too. I am very excited by this lad, he even scored this evening, great finish too

Can we sell him to Chelsea for 80m?