Matty Cash

paul514

His knack of ending almost every attack is pretty impressive to be fair. Either from losing the ball, under hitting a pass, cutting inside and passing back to Konsa. Put it on a reel and show upcoming players how not to play wing back. 

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)

He was our main attacking outlet tonight. Probably genuinely our 7th choice: everyone else was injured. Obviously he's not going to be very effective. A shame, really.

Edited by wishywashy

12 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

His knack of ending almost every attack is pretty impressive to be fair. Either from losing the ball, under hitting a pass, cutting inside and passing back to Konsa. Put it on a reel and show upcoming players how not to play wing back. 

We wouldn't have been playing tonight for you to criticise him if he didn't score in Lille

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

We wouldn't have been playing tonight for you to criticise him if he didn't score in Lille

It's still true though

2 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

A deflected pot shot doesn’t mean he isn’t complete shite tbf 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

I'm going against the grain of recent posts but I think he did okay, He isn't a winger but needs must and with all the injuries he has found himself pushed further forward. I didn't think the movement around or in front of him was the best but he put a real shift in and did his best which is all you can ask. 

Difficult night. Hard to believe he played so much for Forest as a right winger (albeit at championship) as to me he always looks awful playing advanced compared to RB where he has his critics but I think he's alright most of the time.

Needs must as you say Mark, he's one of the freshest players we have left out of our regulars.

I watched him on a number of occassions for Forest before he was converted to right-back, and he was never really a 'winger', he was more of a right-sided midfielder, and he wasn't very good, it was being converted to rightback that brought out the best in him, if that hadn't have happened I don't think he would have got a move out of the Championship

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I can’t believe nobody has spoken about his dive on Thursday 😂

He had just discovered what apocalypse meant so he had to hit the deck out of fear

• Haha 1

Just now, MaVilla said:

that was the joke......the letters were out of position......

:P

Oh I thought it was not looking at the camera in the Emery picture haha

• Haha 1

We're conceding hatfuls without him so looks like others are struggling to step up for that offside line or defend competently one v one.

Considering his general performances this season some of the stick he's been getting in this thread has been way OTT.

No doubt the 19 year old Serbian kid will be expected to be amazing and they'll be gnashing of teeth when he makes basic errors like Cash does.

• 2 weeks later...
Â