Matty Cash

paul514

19 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Unai i love you but for the lovw of god do not play cash at right wing! He has been bloody awful every single time.

He is not a right winger

I do wonder/hope that today may have just been out of necessity

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Unai i love you but for the lovw of god do not play cash at right wing! He has been bloody awful every single time.

He is not a right winger

This isn't true, he scored a bunch of goals at the start of the season and had some very good games. He's been poor a while now but to say it's been awful every time just isn't true

He wasn’t great at right wing, but tbh when Diaby was going there he was doing exactly the same the thing. I wonder if they had instructions to just keep recycling the ball on that side as it would have been difficult to find a route past Brentford 3 centrebacks with a cross. Obviously that changed when Mee was sent off.

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

This isn't true, he scored a bunch of goals at the start of the season and had some very good games. He's been poor a while now but to say it's been awful every time just isn't true

Im not sure how many times you think cash has played left wing but ive had it 4 times and 3 of those he waa awful.

The last two in particular were really poor

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

It worked in one game, Burnley away. Other than that, he's been poor when played out wide. He remains a very good right back though.

His strength in attack is carrying the ball forward. He doesn't get to do that when Unai plays him further forwards. He drifted around not quite sure what to do; his off the ball movement was poor. He and Diaby often ended up in the same channels.

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Im not sure how many times you think cash has played left wing but ive had it 4 times and 3 of those he waa awful.

The last two in particular were really poor

He's never played left wing tbf

Â