Matty Cash

paul514

The emergence of Bailey has really impacted him as he was the one previously providing width on the right. Still has a role against the low block teams at home where we need all the attacking impetus we can get and he is better than Konsa at getting forward. 

I don't really see him improving because I think he lacks the intelligence needed to be a key part of Emery's system.

If we're sat high, it's usually him playing someone on. He often makes poor decisions in possession.

It's a shame because he's a bloody good footballer. Just lacks the intangibles to convert that into being a bloody good player.

What’s he actually good at? Seriously?

shit defensively, shit going forward, can’t play the high line, constantly ball watching, not skilful, not fast, can’t cross, can’t shoot 

thank **** he’s suspended for united so I don’t have to ruin Boxing Day watching him attempt to play football 

• Like 3

Weakest link in the team, ball watches, can’t cross for shit, that goal was down to him watching the ball and not getting back into position, slowed down every attack we had tonight 

Edited by rbcuk
  • Like 1

Â