Matty Cash

paul514

8 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Pleasing news, been POTS for me hands down. Could do with a few more that match his attitude and endeavour on a matchday. 

As usual, took me a few minutes/hours to work out the acronym, but , yeah, definitely the most consistently good player this season, hands down.

Most likeable chap we've got in the squad at the minute for me. No drama, no scandal, just a guy who gets on with it, works hard, and is visibly improving all the time. We need about 6 more of those

• Like 4

1 hour ago, og1874 said:

Most likeable chap we've got in the squad at the minute for me. No drama, no scandal, just a guy who gets on with it, works hard, and is visibly improving all the time. We need about 6 more of those

Yup, in my opinion, tying him down, is a signal of the type of characters we want in the squad.

In terms of heart, work ethic and probably personally.

Looked GENUINELY chuffed to be here in his after signing video.

Not the generic chuffed and lines roll out you get from alot of players these days if you know what I mean.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

How longs it been since we had a player be linked to a big Champions League elite team and then commit his future to us anyway?

(And, crucially, then stay with us.. I.e. not Delph)

It's a nice change

Well Grealish stayed, until he didn't.

6 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

How longs it been since we had a player be linked to a big Champions League elite team and then commit his future to us anyway?

It's a nice change

Bacuna linked himself, does that count?

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

It's a nice change

People were saying he is shit and needs upgrading a month or two ago as well.  I see the same sort of people moving on to Konsa and Watkins saying they aren't good enough either when they're just having a bad patch, when they've shown their quality for sustained periods in the past. They've shown they're up to the level, it's a case of backing them to come good again, not just throw them away like yesterday's jam. 

• Like 2

Getting dogs abuse on Twitter from Spurs fans angry about him injuring Doherty. In a challenge where he won the ball and their player carried on playing for another 10-15 minutes.

12 minutes ago, chappy said:

Getting dogs abuse on Twitter from Spurs fans angry about him injuring Doherty. In a challenge where he won the ball and their player carried on playing for another 10-15 minutes.

I have a distinct memory of Son breaking Andre Gomes’ leg. But he looks so innocent right?

54 minutes ago, chappy said:

To be fair I'd be fuming if one of our players got injured from a follow through like that.  Doherty was clearly injured and only stayed on because Reguilon and Sessegnon are competing for his place. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

To be fair I'd be fuming if one of our players got injured from a follow through like that.  Doherty was clearly injured and only stayed on because Reguilon and Sessegnon are competing for his place. 

I would have much preferred if he’d tackled Son.

The tackle was a bit Ben Meeish to be fair. There was not as much force and Doherty's leg wasn't planted like Wesley's, but there is the potential to injure someone going in like that, and you will get grief from an opposition's fans if their player gets injured.

Edited by sparrow1988

Â