Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Looking forward to Birmingham Mail article later today. 'Rashica gives biggest hint yet about his future'

An article with 3/4 re-hashed from previous articles and then a 1/4 explaining how he has liked an instagram pic and what instagram is.

This is the standard of that drivel. The likes of James Rushton being classed as some authority is laughable to say the least. The kid sits in his bedroom surfing the net nothing more and has no real credentials whatsoever. All just clickbait. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

This thread is like the most random roller coaster you can think of. 

What the actual **** is happening here?

Its like an episode of the Twilight Zone in message board format 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

This is the standard of that drivel. The likes of James Rushton being classed as some authority is laughable to say the least. The kid sits in his bedroom surfing the net nothing more and has no real credentials whatsoever. All just clickbait. 

James is a good fella and is one of our own, why the random digs? Bit weird 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

"something" is happening, although i dont think we can be sure what that thing is......

I should have read the content of the last 10 pages before posting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pleasesignmilot said:

Chong is probably NOT Rashicas replacement. We'd need your sweet money first in order to replace him properly.

How much do you think Ludwig Augustinsson would sell for and is he back to fitness after his injury?

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

This is the standard of that drivel. The likes of James Rushton being classed as some authority is laughable to say the least. The kid sits in his bedroom surfing the net nothing more and has no real credentials whatsoever. All just clickbait. 

Those using NewsNow can block all Birmingham Live publications using the cog, they're the biggest load of crap imaginable.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, pleasesignmilot said:

Chong is probably NOT Rashicas replacement. We'd need your sweet money first in order to replace him properly.

Any idea who you will use the Rashica money on? I follow Werder Bremen so am interested in what team you'll have next season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Visiting Supporter
2 minutes ago, sne said:

How much do you think Ludwig Augustinsson would sell for and is he back to fitness after his injury?

Oof thats a hard question. Yes he's back to fitness and Werders best left-back by far. Still two years of contract left but also one of the cases where Werder would look into negotiations at like 15 - 20 million €?  Definitely not lower than 15 tho I guess. All depends on the Rashica deal to be honest. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, samjp26 said:

James is a good fella and is one of our own, why the random digs? Bit weird 

It's not personal.. It's professional. Birmingham Live is shocking with the level or so called reporting. We live in a world of click bait nonsense of which they are part of, with people who have no idea what's happening banging on like their in the know. Personally I have no harsh words against none of them but that doesn't mean I have to agree with what they come out with. It's definitely not personal though and I'm sure he's a nice kid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, avfc1982am said:

It's not personal.. It's professional. Birmingham Live is shocking with the level or so called reporting. We live in a world of click bait nonsense of which they are part of, with people who have no idea what's happening banging on like their in the know. Personally I have no harsh words against none of them but that doesn't mean I have to agree with what they come out with. It's definitely not personal though and I'm sure he's a nice kid.

You referred to him as a kid sitting in his bedroom, which at one point was maybe true but he continued to write and eventually got a job with our local paper. IMO that, as a fellow fan, is something to be proud of rather than it being something to look down on. You'd also be surprised at the type of connections you can make as a kid in your bedroom, we're in the 21st century after all. Sorry for off topic but there isn't any need really.

Hopefully we do get an update from the Mail though, who knows, maybe somebody had a conversation with the same Kosovan journalist that directly knows Rashica. Maybe even from their bedroom!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering how much i would love us to get Rashica, and for Werder to also be happy that he didnt go to Leipzig, i cant help but feel this will be our new record page count player transfer thread, that doesnt happen.

sad face GIF

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pleasesignmilot said:

Oof thats a hard question. Yes he's back to fitness and Werders best left-back by far. Still two years of contract left but also one of the cases where Werder would look into negotiations at like 15 - 20 million €?  Definitely not lower than 15 tho I guess. All depends on the Rashica deal to be honest. 

He's been a favorite of mine for years since he played for IFK Göteborg in Sweden. Been wanting us to sign him ever since. 

Considering he played at FC Copenhagen under our new DoF Lange he might be on our radar. But I doubt we are looking to spend that much on a LB since we have Targett.

As for Rashica I still feel he will end up at RB Leipzig but they might need the money for other things if they aim to sign Angeliño and Schick on a permanent deals

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â