Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, sne said:

He's been a favorite of mine for years since he played for IFK Göteborg in Sweden. Been wanting us to sign him ever since. 

Considering he played at FC Copenhagen under our new DoF Lange he might be on our radar. But I doubt we are looking to spend that much on a LB since we have Targett.

As for Rashica I still feel he will end up at RB Leipzig but they might need the money for other things if they aim to sign Angeliño and Schick on a permanent deals

Pretty sure I´ve read an article not long ago stated he would be availible for 7 mil euro. Dont know if thats correct though..

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MCU said:

Does nobody think we cod do better than Rashica?

Minnow some great players, but I think we should make a final hake it or leave it offer. If he wants to go to Leipzig, he‘ll end up warming the tench. 

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Minnow some great players, but I think we should make a final hake it or leave it offer. If he wants to go to Leipzig, he‘ll end up warming the tench. 

His agent will crab the best deal, wages in the prem are better, eel come to us

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

I spent 18 months in Italy, near Turin, back in the 80s. I was useless at languages at school but after about 3 or 4 months I’d picked it up pretty well. I suppose I learnt it like a child learns to first speak, you’re just surrounded by it and it’s slowly sinking in.

I ended up teaching English at a language school but I’m sure I learnt more Italian from the students, who were all adults, than they ever learnt English! Most of them already spoke English but their companies paid for them to improve for business reasons. 

English is so widely spoken the motivation/necessity to learn another language just isn’t there for us. I’m glad now that I learnt Italian though. 

Turin is where our office was based and the few times I’ve been there it does seem like a lot of people in Turin speak English