Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

19 minutes ago, pleasesignmilot said:

Chong is probably NOT Rashicas replacement. We'd need your sweet money first in order to replace him properly.

I have just over £1 I was going to spend on some Peanut M&Ms?

14 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Any idea who you will use the Rashica money on? I follow Werder Bremen so am interested in what team you'll have next season.

Absolutely in the dark about this. Werder is apparently interested in Kamil Jozwiak (Lech Poznań) but its hard to plan if you dont know how many money you get or whether you get any money at all. 

Loks like I have reached maximum number of posts for today, if anything happens on Werders side I hope that the woum keeps you informed. Enjoy your friday! :popcorn:

Edited by pleasesignmilot
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

This is the standard of that drivel. The likes of James Rushton being classed as some authority is laughable to say the least. The kid sits in his bedroom surfing the net nothing more and has no real credentials whatsoever. All just clickbait. 

James is a good guy and I don't think he professes to be an authority tbh. It's others who use clickbait for clickbait!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Spray said:

Those using NewsNow can block all Birmingham Live publications using the cog, they're the biggest load of crap imaginable.

I've muted them on twitter. Birmingham Mail only post things other newspapers/twitter have said since Gregg Evans left. Think it shows that whilst he had post clickbait bullshit at his employers request, he also does have contacts at Villa. He's been a lot better since joining the Athletic. Ashley Preece hasn't got any more of a clue than you or me.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Rachica can complete a rubiks cube in under 20 seconds with either foot .... blindfolded.

True story

Checks out

I've heard he invented the parachute and was also the first woman to circumnavigate the former Yugoslavia on a hoverboard.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

I've heard he invented the parachute and was also the first woman to circumnavigate the former Yugoslavia on a hoverboard.

I heard he killed a wolf by swearing at it.

3 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Also Kosovo is about the only country in the world that actually likes the English/British.  It was quite heartwarming watching the way they welcomed the England team and fans when we played them recently so having one of their best players playing for us I'm sure will mean we get a fair few new fans.

I wouldn't go that far but When i went to Kosovo when he found out i was English my taxi driver turned his meter off and gave me a free journey to the airport and thanked our country for all its help ,  i in turn apologised to him for James Blunt ...

The  night before we got given free food in the bar we were in for no reason other than being English it seemed  ...

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, rayk said:

I don’t want to believe this but is it:

Tahith Chong to WB.

Milot Raschica to Villa.

Jack to ManUre??

My thoughts exactly.

Genuinely don’t know why mood has changed so much regarding him staying. In my mind, nothing has changed. He kept us up, job done. He will get the move he needs to progress - that most of us agreed 6-7 games ago. We aren’t spending the £300m needed to keep him realistically.