Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

4 hours ago, Villastine said:

And how they still managed to get relegated that season after reaching  and losing both Cup finals.

The original 'doing a Fulham'

I randomly watched their season review a few weeks back, they basically had no defence and couldn't defend crosses (sound similar) so lost so many games through cheap goals. Also famously didn't turn up for a game at Blackburn mid season because 20 of their squad apparently had the flu so they got deducted three points as a result.

There's a good book that's just come out on it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Yer-Joking-Arent-Middlesbroughs-Unforgettable-ebook/dp/B086XGZCRG

There were also paying Ravenelli 40k a week which in the mid 90s comfortably made him the highest paid player in the league. It would be like now Leeds signing someone like Benzema on 400k a week.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

So what time does masturbation club start today then lads? The usual time? 

And who’s bringing the photos of Grealish’s calves this week? 

Tut tut, whats the first rule of masturbation club?

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Just like Britain, then. 

Funny that. When I was at Birmingham's central station, I asked a rail staff guy which platform was the train to Witton. He said that the train to Wigan doesn't leave for a few hours. "No, WITTon. WITTon. " It boggled me how he got me saying Witton confused with Wigan.

8 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

Sir, take your hands away from your groin and step away from the window of the OAP home.

Well what the policeman said to me.

1 hour ago, avfc1982am said:

This is the standard of that drivel. The likes of James Rushton being classed as some authority is laughable to say the least. The kid sits in his bedroom surfing the net nothing more and has no real credentials whatsoever. All just clickbait. 

Rushton writes with a level of insight and analysis that is all too often missing from local "newspapers" today.  I don't think it's fair to blame him for the state of the website his work shows up on.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, pleasesignmilot said:

Absolutely in the dark about this. Werder is apparently interested in Kamil Jozwiak (Lech Poznań) but its hard to plan if you dont know how many money you get or whether you get any money at all. 

Loks like I have reached maximum number of posts for today, if anything happens on Werders side I hope that the woum keeps you informed. Enjoy your friday! :popcorn:

Ah okay, I know a little bit about him but never seen him play. He's meant to be good. I think you need a new centre back and defensive midfielder too.

17 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

When someone throws sh!t at you for being a rocket polisher, you tell 'em, "if you want my comeback, YOU CAN WIPE IT OFF YA MUM'S FACE!"