Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

26 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I suspect the same,  but if RBL don't cough up enough, it then becomes a game of who folds first, if anyone. Does Milot strike to force an acceptance, does he resign himself to an alternative club and feel there's now too much bad blood between him and Werder,  does he accept it's not happening and play on. Do Werder give in to player power to avoid an unhappy player on their books,  will they need to if he's not a bad egg and the consummate professional.

Milot's contract ends 2022 (according to google), so I can see a situation where he stays at werder for another year and gets his (supposed) desired move next year with his asking price significantly lowered.

I can also see a situation where we persuade him to join us with suitable clauses, assuming RBL don't up their offer and Werder dont lower their demands.

And the above all assumes we're even interested in him and not just being used by Werder to up the sale price. Speculating, it's a funny old game. 

Its a good point because then money will come into it and I reckon he would probably triple his wages here.

Deichstube reporting Rashica was at the game (on the bench) but has now left:

I speak a bit of German " Milot #Rashica verlässt das Stadion "  translates to "Milot Rashica leaves the stadium"

The link to the article says that he's spoken to the coach and left the stadium and they will try find out where he's gone. On the move?

52 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Not replying to any one or certain posters in particular but I've noticed my ignore user list has bulked significantly in the last week or so.   

A useful tool.

Who are you calling a tool pal? 

53 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Not replying to any one or certain posters in particular but I've noticed my ignore user list has bulked significantly in the last week or so.   

A useful tool.

Who are you calling a tool pal?