Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

11 minutes ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

Said it before and I know it's a friendly but he is one of the most selfish players in the league, especially for someone so good at link-up (and not so great at dribbling!)

He's good at link-up?

1 hour ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

Said it before and I know it's a friendly but he is one of the most selfish players in the league, especially for someone so good at link-up (and not so great at dribbling!)

He's actually not though is he? He's just a tunnel visioned goalscorer at times.

Both Doug and Digne offered to take the pen and Ollie wasn't interested.

It's handy to keep his confidence high by getting him a few goals, but he is not a good taker. I'd prefer someone else had them.

Doug would be a great taker if you banned him from doing panenkas.

47 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Both Doug and Digne offered to take the pen and Ollie wasn't interested.

It's handy to keep his confidence high by getting him a few goals, but he is not a good taker. I'd prefer someone else had them.

Doug would be a great taker if you banned him from doing panenkas.

Get Emi1 on them. Hip thrust “Villa’s a big Club mate , I’m going to eat you alive “ then Bam 145mph rocket through the keeper. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 15/07/2023 at 23:31, gilbertoAVFC said:

what the hell are you talking about

• Like 1

11 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Surprised (and a tiny bit concerning) we haven’t seen him sign a contract extension yet. 

was hoping this would’ve been addressed and sorted by now. 

Was only thinking this over the weekend

• Like 1

12 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Surprised (and a tiny bit concerning) we haven’t seen him sign a contract extension yet. 

was hoping this would’ve been addressed and sorted by now. 

IMO it makes sense

He's first choice, probably knows from inside the club if they're going to replace him or not, and I'd guess not, so he can wait until September when we've done business and see who we bring in and what kind of wages they're on

The clubs average wage is probably about to go up, say we offered him £100k a week in may which sounds great but now sign 3 players on £150-180k a week then the £100k doesn't seem so good any more

• Like 1

Â