Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

17 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

We often see the form league table since Unai Emery became manager. 

but where is Ollie of the Top goal scorer table since Unai Emery? 

Probably only Haaland has more in the league if anybody

12 league goals in that time and missed one game in that period

1 hour ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Southgate will come out this week and argue that because he hasn't done it in Europe, he'll have to bide his time

This explains why Southgate's nose is so big. It's because of the lies he tells the press about why he isn't picking Villa players. 

Give this kid whatever he wants to stay for the rest of his career. He just gets better and better. He’s the perfect example of what can be achieved through pure hard work. 
My lad said to me today that Ollie deserves all the accolades because not only is he a great player but he’s also a really nice lad. Can’t argue with that really. 

• Like 1

The Newcastle defence have been great all season, Ollie ran them ragged. They could not handle him. I thought when he hit the post and then Pope saved it wasn’t going to be his day. But he kept going, kept his head up and then got 2 goals. Great stuff. 

19 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

His passing is still poor but let's be honest who on here envisaged this form? He's giving us so much at the minute it's unreal. Difference a world class coach makes.

We dont care about his passing lets be honest. let the other 10 players worry about that.
We need him to just keep scoring goals.

I'm really happy for Ollie. He came here with a big price tag for a young guy from the Championship. He's done his very best each time he has played and with proper coaching his hard work is now coming to fruition. Well done Ollie! 

Â