Premier League 2020-21 thread

Jareth

18 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Chelsea very top heavy up top, stacked with quality, but that defence is ridiculously weak still for a team mooted to be title challengers.

True, but I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited about seeing a player at another club than I am Kai Havertz tonight! 

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

50 % of the Wolves squad comes from the same nation, but they are not from Britain.

Have we ever seen that in the Premier League?

Arsenal under Wenger went pretty much Francais for a while - 

Henry, Viera, Pires, Petit, Garde, Grimandi, Anelka, Diarra, Silvestre to name a few

pretty sure they were the first prem team with a starting XI that featured no English players too. 

38 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Sheffield United are in for a long season ahead with their defensive errors and inability to defend corners.

I don't think their system or style is as revolutionary either as most of their fans think. Weren't great either after the restart in June . Possibly been sussed a bit.

2 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

I don't think their system or style is as revolutionary either as most of their fans think. Weren't great either after the restart in June . Possibly been sussed a bit.

I think Henderson will be a bigger blow for them than people initially realized.

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Brighton competing well at the moment.

They look good. There are not a lot of teams i can see us finishing above.

Again, you literally have bot even seen US play yet this season in the League.

Yet every other team playing decent is instantly better than us, or you are " not looking forward to us playing" them.

57 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Sheffield United are in for a long season ahead with their defensive errors and inability to defend corners.

Hopefully nicely softened up for us to give them a good shoeing.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Again, you literally have bot even seen US play yet this season in the League.

Yet every other team playing decent is instantly better than us, or you are " not looking forward to us playing" them.

We could put 15 past Sheffield United and would still call us relegation favourites. I wouldnt pay too much attention

Doesnt post for a week when Villa win so tells you the intentions

Â