Match Thread: Newcastle v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

cant get to watch it and cant get o bloody hear it so far. Should I be pleased 

Yes, we're not losing - YET!

Edited by bielesibub
smelling pistake

This is why as limited as he is in all round play I feel we need Houriahne on the pitch, more likely to score a goal than any of our other players and probably more likely to create an assist. Better to have him in midfield and Grealish back out wide instead of Trezeguet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

cant get to watch it and cant get o bloody hear it so far. Should I be pleased 

It's on WM, FM

• Thanks 1

Just now, ender4 said:

Very strange match... we are actually crossing the ball into the box! 

its definitely noticeable and appreciated! just need them to get on the end of something now

2 minutes ago, useless said:

This is why as limited as he is in all round play I feel we need Houriahne on the pitch, more likely to score a goal than any of our other players and probably more likely to create an assist. Better to have him in midfield and Grealish back out wide instead of Trezeguet.

Hamster on a wheel stuff. Hourihane plays, he's terrible. Gets benched " if we had hourihane here we'd be winning this "

• Like 1

About 3 or 4 fouls on Grealish and not one mention from the pundit of he should of been booked for that like he said against our player.

• Like 1

When will they realise that they cannot hit direct free kicks.  Its just not in their locker. 

Chip it in or spread it wide but no one other than Hourihane should be trying direct.