Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

Some of those simpletons seem to think Ramsey pretended he was injured because the morons decided 5th place wasn't good enough and sacked deano.

While they played some nice football, cheering Ramsey going off and lauding Aaron's for the injury just shows what a small town simple mess they are. 

When he played for them he was one of their best players, but again their simple minds thought they shouldn't play him and instead should be using gheir own youth player and develop them instead of giving game time to a far better player.

It's almost like they can't quite grasp the idea of loans ( get in a player better than they already have who they have zero chance of buying )

Idiots

8 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

If he ends up as part of the first team next season we're going to start doing that Toure chant for the brothers aren't we?

Just imagine if their younger brother Cole manages to make the step-up as well sometime in the future...

6 minutes ago, TB said:

Just imagine if their younger brother Cole manages to make the step-up as well sometime in the future...

Saw an interview with JJ sonewhere where he said that was the dream. All 3 of em playing together for Villa.

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Saw an interview with JJ sonewhere where he said that was the dream. All 3 of em playing together for Villa.

Yup. I believe JJ and Aaron both have claimed that Cole is the best footballer of the three brothers. Here's hoping...

He's currently 8 months older than Jacob when he played from nowhere in that 1-0 win at Wolves. From that, I think he's unlikely to be the athlete his big brother is.

He'll be given chance to impress in pre-season for sure. Now that we don't need El Ghazi penalties to win games, it'll be tough for him to grab a place in the squad. I'm certain Emery will watch every second of his games back and build that into his transfer business.

34 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

He's currently 8 months older than Jacob when he played from nowhere in that 1-0 win at Wolves. From that, I think he's unlikely to be the athlete his big brother is.

He'll be given chance to impress in pre-season for sure. Now that we don't need El Ghazi penalties to win games, it'll be tough for him to grab a place in the squad. I'm certain Emery will watch every second of his games back and build that into his transfer business.

If we can get European football I think Aaron will get his chances with us next season. Here's hoping.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, picicata said:

If we can get European football I think Aaron will get his chances with us next season. Here's hoping.

He should do yes. I get the feeling at least one of our 'big' signings will be in exactly the position he's going to want to play in though.

If he stays, he needs proper game time by the Jan window or it'll have been a waste not sending him out for six months. Like Archer had staying here this season. Not just a 5 mins here and there either. At least 700-900 mins worth of game time.

Plus there's potentially going to be players like McGinn, Buendia, Traore, Bailey, Philogene, Kaden Young, Patterson competing with him as well.

If we can move players on and he becomes a genuine bench option, great. If he's not, and isn't getting to start a few cup/european(!) games, I think he should head out.

Flogging players out on loan isn't for everyone. I wouldn't consider it for big Jhon at all. I do think playing PL or Championship would be better for AJ over battling for a place on our bench though.

Good luck to the lad, hope he forces his way in.

56 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Plus there's potentially going to be players like McGinn, Buendia, Traore, Bailey, Philogene, Kaden Young, Patterson competing with him as well.

I don't disagree with the need for a signing (or two) - but come on, he's miles ahead of K.Young and Patterson. They're both 17, without a first-team appearance. Ramsey has just had two very good loans in the Championship.

Hopefully it will be be McGinn, the two Ramseys, Buendia + a couple of new faces competing for the advanced three midfielders positions. 

1 minute ago, Cizzler said:

I don't disagree with the need for a signing (or two) - but come on, he's miles ahead of K.Young and Patterson. They're both 17, without a first-team appearance. Ramsey has just had two very good loans in the Championship.

Hopefully it will be be McGinn, the two Ramseys, Buendia + a couple of new faces competing for the advanced three midfielders positions. 

Definitely. It's simple for me though.

If he plays, he stays.

Squad place not known , he's out on loan.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Looks like he's back with us recovering from his injury - a shame, but we'll have to rely on an Archer hat-trick in the playoff final against Coventry.

I wonder if that suggests a season ending injury? Hopefully only because there's less than a month left, rather than something more long term.

• 2 weeks later...

He's been named in U20 World Cup squad

Among the group are four players who are currently with clubs involved in the EFL play-off games, with semi-finals scheduled to take place over the next seven days with the finals across 26-28 May. Those players will link up with the England squad once their involvement in those games has concluded.

England Football

• Like 2

Â