Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

Basically we need Boro to go up and loan Archer and Ramsey again. (I know loan rules prevent that though)

Other clubs at the top loan players to Prem teams...that's what we need to do with Cam and Ramsey next season.

2 hours ago, May-Z said:

Basically we need Boro to go up and loan Archer and Ramsey again. (I know loan rules prevent that though)

Other clubs at the top loan players to Prem teams...that's what we need to do with Cam and Ramsey next season.

They could both go to Vitoria on loan, good chance they will qualify for Europa Conference. 

• Like 1

Ramsey is looking big. Could he end up bigger than JJ? 

He might be one we keep around for first half of next season and test him in cups and maybe off the bench. Then go on loan in Jan.

I see Aaron as ready made replacement for Coutinho and Tim as replacement for Dendoncker (but probably summer 2024 for both I feel).

Just now, SecretVillaScout said:

Honestly cant stand Norwich. Would never loan them a player again. 

It's the fact they thought they too good to have him on loan. He then goes to Boro, knocks it out the park and they're all bitter about it

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Very classy of them celebrating a young lad getting injured

Not defending what they did, but AJ did kick things off by pulling an Adebayor and celebrating his goal in front of the Norwich supporters right before his injury.  

28 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Not defending what they did, but AJ did kick things off by pulling an Adebayor and celebrating his goal in front of the Norwich supporters right before his injury.  

A fanbase that didnt like him from the start and probably booed him

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

A fanbase that didnt like him from the start and probably booed him

They got tonked 5-1 but they showed Aaron by giving him a booing after he got injured. Perfect definition of a small club. 

9 hours ago, KMitch said:

Think they kicked things off by constantly hating on him/writing him off while he was at the club.

Man claims he is injured for the season so he can leave us early. Goes to Boro, scores the shittiest tap in I’ve ever seen. He celebrates like he just scored the winner of the World Cu right in front of our traveling fans…

Some more insane people in this sub. Another post I can't link due to the language in the topic.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Some more insane people in this sub. Another post I can't link due to the language in the topic.

Couldn't be arsed to join the forums to have my say so thanks for the Reddit link

Â